This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[s7] The Comeback Stage!

Topic » [s7] The Comeback Stage!

1574 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Sasha you won because you exceeded my expectations tonight and I got to see what you are able to do with that vocals of yours and that is what you do.

Kimberly it is gutting to see you go as you sung this amazingly but Sasha edged you out based on power alone and I feel so bad to let you go.
1574 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The 3 Artists moving to the next stage are:

Anthony Ramos
Anja Nissen
Sasha Allen

Remember I will select 3 Losers from the Battle Round to join The Comeback Stage and I'll rank all 6 of your performances from this stage to determine the Battles Lineup for the next stage!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Anthony Ramos, Anja Nissen and Sasha Allen!
You are all moving on to the next stage of The Comeback Stage!
1574 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately this means that Dami Im, Paramore and Kimberly Fransens have been eliminated.
Give them a round of applause!
1574 days 7 hours ago
Neme91
Ayyy thank you thank you and I got you next time
1574 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
(The battle losers for The Comeback Stage haven’t been selected yet)
1574 days 7 hours ago
moviedude
Oops sorry I’ll delete the previous post.
1574 days 6 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Yay thank you!
1573 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
aw bye Kimberly :(
1573 days 19 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
rip dami im :( I will be bringing her back next season she is an icon here down under
1573 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
It's time to announce who will join The Comeback Stage and also the Battle Lineup for the Next Stage!
1573 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The first artist joining blew me away with their song and I didn't think about them before the battle but this song left me gobsmacked and I'm guessing the coaches didn't steal because of the Artist but they were INCREDIBLE THIS ROUND!!!!!
1573 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The First Artist Joining the Comeback Stage is
1573 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Lewis Capaldi!!!!!
1573 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The second artist joining I saw so much potential in their voice and they are a real gem as I can't get enough of it and this Artist is someone who can do wonders with the right songs and this performance was very good and deserves another chance!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!