This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[s7] The Comeback Stage!

Topic » [s7] The Comeback Stage!

1574 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle #3 Kimberly Fransens vs Sasha Allen

Kimberly Fransens "Ashes"

Sasha Allen "Ain't No Way"
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/186999/The-Voice-USA-2013-Sasha-Allen-Aint-No-Way-362013/
1574 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
my favs on the comeback stage
1. Anja Nissen
2. Sasha Allen
3. Dami Im
#GIRLPOWER
GO LADIES!!!!!
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
It's time for The Comeback Stage Results!!!!!
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
I will be giving you all Comments and this would help if you do win your battle knowing what you have to do to impress me!
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Battle #1 Dami Im vs Anthony Ramos

Dami Im – You are giving that vocal energy and I love your vocals here as you convey at the times you needed to and it was good but I also felt like it was a step backwards from your audition as the power was missing to send this performance to another level.

Anthony Ramos – The vocals your giving is just very good and it was something to watch as you knew what you were doing but the music here didn’t help as it made the performance empty and your vocals sometimes were off.
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist Winning This Battle Is
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Anthony Ramos!!!!!
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Anthony you won because you stayed in your game and people are seriously underestimating you as you delivered it with that voice of yours.

Dami Im it is sad to see you leave but I didn't see that power in this performance and it didn't wow me as much as your audition.
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Battle #2 Anja Nissen vs Paramore

Anja Nissen – That was something to witness you singing this and you really put yourself out there doing a ballad like this and it was nice but I wanted to see you go for it with your vocals like last time which I felt was missing but it was beautiful to watch.

Paramore – You are unique with your singing style and this performance was really out there and it for sure got my attention but I didn’t see that glimmer of your voice as you didn’t let it out here and this was honestly worse than last time which is a shame.
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja Nissen!!!!!
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja you won because you sung this song beautifully from the heart and I did enjoy hearing your vocals here as they were just right for me.

Paramore I was disappointed because you had so many better songs you could have sung but you chose this which was your downfall.
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Battle #3 Kimberly Fransens vs Sasha Allen

Kimberly Fransens – This was a very good cover and you sing it so well and I am loving your interpretation of it as you are killing it with those high notes but in the verses it could have used more power to give it that impact but it was still amazing.

Sasha Allen – Your giving vocal power and you are so into this song and I am really into you as you improved with this and gave us some crazy vocals tonight but I would like for you to give a bit of power in key moments to seal the deal as you brought sass and energy tonight.
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1574 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Sasha Allen!!!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!