This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[s7] The Comeback Stage!

Topic » [s7] The Comeback Stage!

1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Bebe you easily won this with your raw vocals and giving a performance that had energy and so much vocals to give with this one song that you must move on to the next round.

Emeli I saved you last round because I saw something in you and I wanted to see that spark within you but that didn't happen here as you took a step backward in progress sadly.
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
- Anja Nissen (melindaMrskk)
- Bebe Rexha (rory17)
- Christina Marie (tswiftlover13)

One of you will be coming back into the Competition and you are going to find out RIGHT NOW!!!!!
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I have listened to your Comeback Performances and I won't comment individually as I will reveal who is first eliminated and then my Comeback Winner with critique about it!
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Comeback Performances!

Anja Nissen - "I Have Nothing"

Bebe Rexha - "I Got You/Say My Name"

Christina Marie - "Fix You"
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist I'm eliminating first I feel had a massive step back in their comeback performance compared to their battle and it was a shame because if they did select the right performance then they would have won this as even I wanted this artist back.
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist I'm Eliminating First is
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Bebe Rexha :(
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Bebe it is gutting to see you go as you had so much to give in a performance but one bad performance can ruin it in the end as your vocals didn't reach any levels and didn't achieve any impact with me.
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja Nissen and Christina Marie, 1 of you is about to win and I will reveal the winner first and then say my reasons as to not ruin the surprise of who wins!
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist Winning The Comeback Stage is
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja Nissen!!!!!
1570 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Anja Nissen!!!

You have won the Comeback Stage and will be moving forward to the Live Shows!!!!
1570 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
This was a tough battle to decide but I found Anja you had the superior performance over Christina.

Anja you gave one of your best performances with this song as it shows your vocals to a high degree and I never had you on my radar throughout as you were always in the middle of the pack but here you shined tonight and deserve to come back!

Christina this was a good performance and I liked your vocals here but what let you down was that it didn't deliver the same amount of energy you put into your other performances which was missing from this as it was average coming from someone like you.
1570 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
I will be mailing you shortly regarding your win and also you get to pick a coach now.

I will be mailing the coaches as well so they can state their case as to why they want you.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!