This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[s7] The Comeback Stage!

Topic » [s7] The Comeback Stage!

1569 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Bebe Rexha

Battle:

Comeback:
1569 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 1: Sasha Allen vs. Christina Marie

Sasha Allen "At Last"

Christina Marie "I've Told You Now"
1569 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 2: Anja Nissen vs. Kimberly Nichole

Anja Nissen "I'll Be There"

Kimberly Nichole "Free Fallin"
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/274426/The-Voice-USA-2015-Kimberly-Nichole-Free-Fallin-Top-6/
1569 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle 3: Emeli Sande vs. Bebe Rexha

Emeli Sande "Read All About It (Pt.III)"
.be

Bebe Rexha "The Monster"
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Sasha Allen - Oh yeah you are giving me that much needed power and you work best doing this soul setting and you are a real gem in the work as I was on the edge of my seat watching it but you vocals at the end were pitchy so try and work on that.

Christina Marie - You voice is smooth and clear in this as you have got the range to sing and I am feeling this one as you go up there in parts and you are proving to be a fighter as this was brilliant to watch but I would like you to get to the good parts sooner.
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist Winning This Battle Is
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Christina Marie!!!!!
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Christina you really wowed me tonight as I loved your demonstration of your vocals showing you got so much to give.

Sasha I have to say that this performance was a let down coming from you as it seems like you lost steam from your performances.
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja Nissen - I like this gentle side of you as you let the song absorb you and you came out looking fantastic and singing so gracefully as those notes were just up there and I might even shed a tear after this with how well you pulled it off.

Kimberly Nichole - You are giving this great vibe right away as I'm digging those vocals that got me nodding along and this was good as you are showing me a side of you but I would like to see your vocals really go at it and not being hold back.
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja Nissen!!!!!
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Anja what got me to give you the win was your voice alone as it was that beautiful as you hit those high notes with ease and I couldn't ask for more.

Kimberly I was expecting a fight back and not a surrender as here your vocals were off and shaky and you could have showed me your potential but you didn't.
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Emeli Sande - I like to see you tackle these emotional songs as they bring the best out of you and you got some good power here as my body was in the moment of it but it was boring to watch as you didn't step up with your vocals which I feel was needed to stand out tonight.

Bebe Rexha - Even I am clapping my hand along to this as I noticed your voice straight away when you reach for that power and this was a rousing performance that has me wanting more and you could have had more control with the microphone but I still loved it very much.
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
1569 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Bebe Rexha!!!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!