This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle Pairings +..

1579 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamDrake:
- La'Porsha Renae (Kgamer2218)
- Lauren Platt (adamslater19)
- Candice Glover (tswiftlover13)
- Brynn Cartelli (aria_grande)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Catie Turner (nateclove)
- Haley Reinhart (NicoleF)
- J.Fla (Kgamer2218)
- Andrea Faustini (PettyLaBelle)
- Avery Wilson (jfaia)

Drake will reveal his Battle Pairings shortly.

NOTE: Your coach can NOT tell you what song to use, they will only give you advice from they expect from you this round.

https://tengaged.com/group/9713-the-voice-s7-auditions/forum/topic/23256884/last
1579 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
1st Battle:
J.Fla (Kgamer2218) vs. Catie Turner (nateclove)

I think both of you are my most unique artist however I really want to see what you two bring during the battles. Who can really shine being the most unique and what I'm looking for is who's personality shines more and who connects to the song better.

============
2nd Battle:
Brynn Cartelli (aria_grande) vs. Lauren Platt (adamslater19)

Both of you are my alto or lower voices, and I think you both can be very beautiful depending on the song choice. What I'm looking for is just a really beautiful song with controlled vocals, and you just getting lost into the song. I hope to see a really strong battle between you two.

============
3rd Battle:
Louisa Johnson (Rubes) vs. Haley Reinhart (NicoleF)

You both are my big heavy hitting power vocalists, and I want to see who reigns supreme. I'm looking for a good strong vocal performance and but don't get lost in the vocals because I am still looking for what I normally look for, I'm so ready for this battle.
============
4th Battle:
La'Porsha Renae (Kgamer2218) vs. Candice Glover (tswiftlover13)

I really love my soulful singers, and you two are the ones that really bring the soul that I look for in some performances. I reviewed you audition and you brought and really deep power that I want to see more off, while also showing me the soul you ladies have to a point where I will throw my shoes!
============
5th Battle:
Kymberli Joye (Rubes) vs. Avery Wilson (jfaia)

This is where my battle pairings are getting difficult however I feel like you two have similar voices. You both have crazy control and crazy power and I really want to see what more you have to offer. You each have some locked potential and I want to see you go all out with your performances!
============
6th Battle:
Kelly Clarkson (hellocat) vs. Andrea Faustini (PettyLaBelle)

You two are my leftovers but you two are my vocally powerful team members, and you both have insane ranges. I think you two have really great ranges and I want you to surprise me. You both have a uniqueness when it comes to performances and so I want to be surprised with what you do. I'm just looking for something unexpected I can't really say anything else.
1579 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
1579 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu

I'M SCREAMING INSIDE! It's a battle of the best friends!
They (Rubes and NicoleF) both love each other so much that EVEN I AM READY FOR THIS BATTLE.
1579 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF

I'M SCREAMING INSIDE! It's a battle of the best friends!
They (Rubes and NicoleF) both love each other so much that EVEN I AM READY FOR THIS BATTLE.

Let's just say...I'm ready for my iconic legend of a friend and I to both make it through this battle! A steal will happen ladies! <3
1579 days 6 hours ago
NicoleF
Haley Reinhart - "Rolling In The Deep"
1579 days 6 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Andrea Faustini
Battle 6
"Wrecking Ball"
1579 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Candice Glover
1579 days ago
nateclove
1578 days 22 hours ago
jfaia
Avery Wilson:
1578 days 21 hours ago
aria_grande
Brynn Cartelli:
1578 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
J.Fla
1578 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
STILL TO POST:
- La'Porsha Renae (Kgamer2218)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
1578 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
La'Porsha Renae
1578 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Louisa Johnson
“The Power Of Love”
1578 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Kymberli Joye

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!