This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 26: Kelly Clarkson

Topic » Audition 26: Kelly Clarkson

1594 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Kelly Clarkson "What About Us"
1593 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Press Button*

I feel like it will be a battle to get you on my team, Kelly, as someone who has used you several times on various shows I know what songs work and I know what songs may not work I am very strategic when it comes to shows like this as I've made 4/6 finals that have been held on this series. I feel my commitment and knowledge will help you get the win this season because your a star and every judge here knows that so I would love to have you on #TeamBrandon!
1593 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

YASSS KELLLLLLLY! I think it's obvious you will more than likely be getting a 4 chair turn! Your voice is so strong and you cross genres, you are able to excel in any genre and that's what I love most about you is that you're not defined to one specific genre. You have a really strong voice that is very rich and it's a pleasure listening to you. I think we will have to be selective about song choice going forward but you are a true talent and I talent that I would be honored to work with. Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1593 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
*slams button*
I know with you song choice is absolutely key but I do know a few hidden gem performances that I have done that I know will do extremely well in this competition. You don't nail yourself down and I know for sure if you go with me you're going to have a strong chance at winning the whole thing! Like I coached you back in X Factor or heavens sake, and it would be amazing if you could join #TeamDrake

I mean you also literally have team jackets for your team on The Voice but I have Team Jackets as well! So come on we're a perfect match!
1593 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I probably have the worst chance getting you on my team but just want to say that you’re  absolutely incredible and I think you are so underrated when it comes to the general public. Like I don’t think people understand how good you really are. I would love to work with you on #TeamMichael
1593 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kelly Clarkson!
You have turned all 4 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1593 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
I can't refuse the jackets

It's team Drake
1593 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!

Kelly Clarkson is on #TeamDrake!
1593 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
I had one for you too :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!