This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 2 - Chris Blue vs Kennedy Holmes

Topic » Cross Battle 2 - Chris Blue vs..

1632 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris Blue (moviedude) "Superstition"
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/342899/The-Voice-2017-Knockout-Chris-Blue-Superstition/

Kennedy Holmes (Brandonh1) "This Is Me"
1631 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris Blue - *claps* I have heard you sing this song a couple of times before but it never gets old. You have a really solid jazzy soul voice but my only issue with you is your faces and sometimes I feel you try to hard when you sing.

Kennedy Holmes - *stands and claps* Now that is a KILLER PERFORMANCE! This showed us why you deserve a second chance and that you're a force to be reckoned with, your voice control is impeccable and far beyond your years.

The winner of this battle for me is
Kennedy Holmes!
1631 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Chris Blue - I love your voice so much and the way you sing is just fun to watch. You are definitely an entertainer when it comes to singing and I think if you choose a better song it would of helped your chances more.

Kennedy Holmes - I’m glad you pointed out this performance to me and went with it. I think you performed the heck out of this song and showed everyone why belonged to get a second chance.

The winner for me is

Kennedy Holmes!
1631 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
I will be choosing Chris!!
1631 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
My winner is Chris
1631 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
And we have a tie!

Ryan will be the deciding vote!
1631 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Chris Blue – You are giving off a fun vibe when digging this performance which is good, but the vocals weren’t that strong with what I heard you sing before, but it was enjoyable to watch.

Kennedy Holmes – Girl you have stepped up tonight to this performance which gives your vocals their time in the limelight but at the same time it didn’t have the power needed for this song.

Well both of you have your pros and cons based on this and it is tough to decide who to bring to the live shows, but I have to go with the one who brought it and has a lot to give.

The Winner of the Battle is
Chris Blue!!!!!
1631 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations CHRIS BLUE!!!
You have won your Cross Battle!!!

Unfortunately Kennedy Holmes has been eliminated. :(
1630 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
Yes!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!