This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 1 - Diana Rouvas vs Shellyann

Topic » Cross Battle 1 - Diana Rouvas..

1632 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Diana Rouvas (DrG2) "I'd Rather Go Blind"
.be

Shellyann (Tinkerbelll) "Never Enough"
1631 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Diana Rouvas - *claps* Wow! What a tone! Your voice is so raspy and unique and it has so much depth to it! When you sing I feel like you're taking me on a journey with you and the emotional connection to the song was 100% there, excellent job Diana!

Shellyann - *claps* Risky song choice, but your voice and that dress reminded me so much of the movie and your voice is undoubtfully great but I do feel that your accents does come in sometimes and held your performance back a little, but this was an amazing performance and this battle is going to be close!

The winner for me is
Diana Rouvas!!!

I am sorry Shellyann you gave a solid performance but Diana just has that IT Factor!
1631 days 14 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Diana Rouvas - *standing ovation* You absolutely killed the song and I think this was your best performance so far in the competition. I love how it was just you and a guitar the whole time. Amazing Job

ShellyAnn - *standing ovation* I think you did an amazing job and made this cross battle an interesting one. This was better then your audition and I’m just so proud of you showing what you can do in the competition.

The winner for me is
ShellyAnn!!

I think if they performed these songs in an instant save , ShellyAnn would stay in the competition based on the performance. It was a winning performance.
1631 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
I do enjoy both but in my opinion Diana edged out Shelly Ann so she gets my vote

I choose DIANA ROUVAS
1631 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Well then Diana is our winner because I choose her since shes part of my team :)
1631 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations DIANA ROUVAS!!!

You have won this Cross Battle and are now in the Top 10! :)

Unfortunately, this does mean it's the end of the competition for you ShellyAnn :(.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!