This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 26: Wé McDonald

Topic » Audition 26: Wé McDonald

1636 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Wé McDonald "Feeling Good"
.be
1635 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*Presses button*

Talk about The Voice. Your voice is like no one else in the season and I think you have everyone shook in the competition. Your voice keeps people mesmerized in on you and your performance. I think you have a great shot in this competition and I would love to be your coach. #TeamMichael
1635 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

TALK ABOUT UNEXPECTED! Your voice doesn't match the way you look! You look so cute and innocent and then you sing and I'M LIKE WHAT A BEAST! You're an amazing vocalist and would be a honor to work with you!
1634 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS THE FUCK OUTTA THE BUTTON*

WÉ! This was Stunning and the way you produce those vocals is just 😍. I'm just so in AWE WITH YOU. Can I also say that you were on Ailis team in a previous season and she got you eliminated so jump onto #TEAMKAT So we can win together cause girl I'm NOT LETTING YOU GO. I need a powerhouse like you on my team!
1634 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
*Pulls my shoe off, hits the buzzer with it, and then throws it*

GIRL YOU BETTER FUCKING SING like that was soulful and when you hit that instrumental drop I was just enjoying it so much. I think if you join #TeamDrake it would be an amazing for both of us because I can help you pick the best performances in order to take down the other teams, this is my first season and I want to fucking win and I can with you so please take the risk and join my team!
1634 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations We McDonald!
You have turned 4 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1634 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
Wé: Wow! I can't believe I got all 4 coaches to turn. I wish I could work with all of you but in the end I'm gonna have to go with my gut and choose...

#TEAMKAT !!!
1634 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kat!

We McDonald is on #TeamKat!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!