This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 10: Christina Grimmie

Topic » Audition 10: Christina Grimmie

1624 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "Love Runs Out"
1623 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button instantly*

Im so so happy you auditioned. I love you so much and you absolutely kill every performance. I think you can easily win this competition and I really want to be your coach. I legit listen to your covers weekly. <3
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
I dont think this is your best performance plus the focus is on the dancers, I think Michael could be a better coach for by far.
1623 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*Presses button on first note*

Christina Grimmie is here, gosh I have fanny flutters. Easily the best voice contestant of all time! I have been waiting ever since season two for you to apply and finally here you are and I am not wasting this moment. I BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN. Bitch I need you please I will get on my hands and knees for you. You just have this elegant tone and your vocals are so good I just wow. Yeah I just love you and if you join #TEAMKAT I can prove to you that you will make the right decisions
1623 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button instantly*

One of the best renditions of this song! At first I was so nervous seeing you sing this song but wow your rendition just wowed me, like I am legit lost for words. I do know that Kat adores you a lot but so do I! I feel you could win this whole thing with the right song choices Christina, and I am known for producing best results with my contestants and I feel you would be a great addition to #TeamAiliJames!
1623 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Grimmie!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1623 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina:

Thank You Judges! All 3 of you are great options but I choose  #TeamAiliJames!
1623 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: OMG! OMG! OMG! You have no idea how much this means to me Christina! I legit screamed OMG irl because I am so shook and ecstatic! *Hugs Christina* My gosh, you are a true talent!
1623 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
*Falls on the floor* NO!!!
1623 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
*Hugs Kat*

So so sorry, I know how much you wanted Christina but I love her so much!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!