This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 4: Cassadee Pope

Topic » Audition 4: Cassadee Pope

1625 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Cassadee Pope "Torn"
1624 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*close but doesnt press*
1624 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Presses button*

I'm probably in a losing battle since Aili James is sure going to press for you but you're voice is amazing, and your range is insane. The way that you just feel the song is magical and I just want to dance with you and jam out and I think you'd be perfect on my team!
1623 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Press*

I did enjoy it but Drake or Aili Will be much better 馃槉
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button INSTANTLY*

GAH GAH GAH! My sweet sweet Cassadee! Gosh I love your voice so much because it's so pure and raw and ugh I really want you on my team because that tone is just sooooo gorgeous. Drake already knows how much I love you and I really hope you do choose me as I see you going far Cassadee. You got a stellar voice and as Drake mentioned, that range! It's insane, I really can't wait to see you do a slower song especially to show of that gorgeous tone that you have. Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Cassadee Pope!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach!
1623 days 20 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Cassadee: Thank you for turning Aili James & Drake, I鈥檓 basing this off who I think I could work better with and that鈥檚 is going to have to be Aili James!
1623 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Boooo
1623 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *screams and runs up and hugs Cassadee* GIRRLLL WE GONNA TAKE THIS COMPETITION BY STORM!
1623 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Cassadee Pope is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!