This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 1: Annamária d’Almeida

Topic » Audition 1: Annamária..

1636 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Annamária d’Almeida "Crazy"
1636 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Turn*

Hi Annamaria, I do love your vocals it's a unique tone and yeah I feel like that bit was great. But the reason why I didn't turn is because you didn't wow me. I didn't get the spine tingles or nothing. It was mediocre to sya the least. Tips for the future: your vocal range needs a bit more work and those high notes you sang if they just had a little more control it would've been better, but thank you for singing for me it was lovely. Let's hope I can hear you again if any of the judges press!
1635 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt turn*
1635 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
*Hand hovers over the button but doesn't turn*
I was honestly so close to turning, however I just feel like you were holding back something, plus the whole shakiness in the voice seemed a little forced, I don't think there was a control issue. It was a solid performance but I only have 5 spots on my team so I need to be picky I'm sorry.
1635 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't turn*

Have a feeling I will regret this decision but this special season format is so demanding in terms of me having a killer team for the Cross Battles and I just felt you were holding back a little. I really do think on a normal season you would get turns but for now it is a huge risk and I am so so sorry Annamaria :(
1635 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Annamária d’Almeida didn't turn any chairs.
It's the end of the competition for you :(.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!