This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Finale!

Topic » [S4] Finale!

1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* I think it’s interesting that you chose your audition as your song of the season personally I think Mad World Of even The Scientist were amazing performances but girl you still blew my mind with how beautiful you sounded! I think you have a really really good shot at winning tonight!
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I didnt think this was gonna be your song of the season but its still an amazing performance to watch. Once you started singing I had chills. You just know how to use your voice and sing the words as if your floating on air.
1649 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
GOOD LUCK CONTESTANTS!!!!
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* You started the Comp with this, and it is fitting to end with it as well as it was beautiful. You are pulling this out of the bag today because here you showcased what you can do with your vocals and you went on a journey and I knew you were special with hat voice of yours and it shows right here.
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
That's the comments, but what are Maelyn's scores?
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Kimberly: 9!
Michael: 8!
Ryan: 9!
Drake: 6!

Total: 32/40
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: sorry what?! a 6? OUTRAGEOUS!
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up from Team Kimberly is Little Mix!
1649 days 9 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Why u doing scores
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix “Love On The Brain”
.be
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoe* Hands down your BEST performance of the season! Your vocals here were impeccable and truly you blew me away with your harmonies, ugh this was so beautiful, almost near perfect.
1649 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
A 6 in the Final?
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation and throws all pairs of shoes* OUT OF THIS WORLD GIRLS!! YOU ARE JUST SO BLOODY INCREDIBLE! Those notes girls I’m so impressed! This was definitely your song of the season and I’m so proud of what you have presented to us this whole season!
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I personally dont think this was your song of the season but overall maybe it was, we will find out. I think vocally your harmonies were amazing as always but at some parts individually they were almost there. I cant tell if I really like this performance or if it was just a decent one.
1649 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *standing ovation* There is no reason to why you performed this because it was really good just to watch it. Here your harmonies are on point and I can get caught up in the moment as I just can’t help to smile to when you sing and this was a great tune that you manage to bring to life and make me happy that you are here in the Final.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!