This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement! [Regarding Special Season]

Topic » Announcement! [Regarding..

1654 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Firstly, The Voice will be taking a Production Break and will return on the 15th of November.
Auditions for the Special Season will be opened on the 13th of November.

This Special Season is going to be dubbed "The Voice Former Contestants Special"

In this special, you may only apply as former The Voice contestants that have appeared on ANY version of The Voice internationally!

FORMAT:

Blind Auditions - 20 make it (5 per team)

Cross Battles - 10 winners make the Top 10 (10 eliminated)

Top 10 - Perform 1 song, 6 safe, 10th and 9th auto-eliminated. 7th and 8th in Sing-Off.

Top 7 - Perform 1 song, 4 safe, 7th auto-eliminated. 5th and 6th in Sing-Off.

Top 5 - Perform 2 songs. Top 3 scores overall make the Top 3!

Top 3 - Song Of The Season + New Performance

NOTE: Cross Battles will ONLY be used in the Special Seasons, it won't be used in a Regular Season, just reserved for Specials!
1654 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Also NOTE: You can only apply with TWO artists!
1654 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Another NOTE: You don't have to necessarily use only performance that the contestant has done on The Voice. If there is a pretty dope ass performance on their youtube you may use that performance. Just has to be a contestant that has been on The Voice before.

[Yikes sorry for not including it in one message it just comes to my mind now]
1653 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artists perform more performances here than this Season and is this really a Mini-Season as it sounds like a Season to me!
1653 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
LMAO Ryan cackling 馃槀馃槀
1653 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Omg they actually do perform the same number of performances lmao
1653 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
I never once called it a "Mini-Season", I said it's a Special Season due to the theme of having only The Voice contestants.
1653 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
I may consider changing the format later. We still have 2 weeks till this season.
1653 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Rubes
Omg they actually do perform the same number of performances lmao

I know right and it so hilarious!
1653 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
I wanted to send an Artist but I can't with this format because the country doesn't have as many performances as the US Version and it's mostly going to be US Artists isn't it.
1653 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
How many performances do they have?
1653 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
They have like 6 performances in this one country with 2 being duets if that counts.
1653 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
So basically that鈥檚 4 performances only. Yeah find another artist it鈥檚 not going to work 馃槀 even with your amendment to the format they鈥檒l need at least 5 performances.
1653 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Remember they don鈥檛 have to be the voice performances only!
1653 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Okay and tanks for letting em know that Duets like Battles won't count in this special season!
1653 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
We never use duets generally because it鈥檚 a huge risk since the other person might overshadow your act, you are allowed to use duets as a live show performance but it鈥檚 a huge risk.

Why we don鈥檛 use it for the Finale is because not every artist has a duet.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!