This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 10 - Chevel Shepherd vs Carrie Underwood

Topic » Cross Battle 10 - Chevel..

1664 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd (hellocat) "Blue"
.be

Carrie Underwood (moviedude) "Paradise City"
1664 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd - *standing ovation* MY GIRL YOU JUST YODELLED! And wow it was so fantastic, you are my country DIVA! Your voice truly amazes me because you have incredible control and your voice is just so pure country, honestly this was just so mesmerizing to watch!

Carrie Underwood - um....YIKES! This song choice was a CHOICE! I don't think it helped in any way at all to showcase your vocals. It felt very rushed and you didn't give me any time to enjoy your vocals.

The winner is hands down Chevel Shepherd!
1664 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Chevel Shepherd - *standing ovation* This is why I wanted to steal because this is what I call a brilliant performance that showcased your vocal capabilities and you are country and this was just exceptional and I know from this that Aili James is the right coach for you.

Carrie Underwood - What I like is your energy and it is different to what you do which is great but there are setbacks as you couldn't control your vocals here and I think Michael should have kept Chevel as this is a loosing battle.

The Winner won this hands over fist and that artist is Chevel Shepherd!!!!!
1663 days 23 hours ago
moviedude
I’m looking forward to Carrie being in the Comeback Stage
1663 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Chevel Shepherd: *standing ovation* I MEAN WHAT? DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST YODEL UP IN HERE ON THIS DAY! Like wow! Your vocals really shined in this performance and I am very impressed! Based on this you have a very good chance of being a contender for the winner!

Carrie Underwood: Unfortunately I have to agree with my fellow judges. I think the song choice was not the best to show to us why you should make the top 12 and also while this was energetic which I did like I felt your vocals were getting lost which caused your voice to sound off at points. Sorry Carrie I love you though!

The winner for me has to be Chevel!
1663 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats Chevel on winning it!
1663 days 18 hours ago
moviedude
Well, congrats Chevel!
1663 days 18 hours ago
moviedude
It sucks to be eliminated, but at least my other artist Adam will be in the Top 12.
1663 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Well let’s hope Adam makes it through as it is not certain yet!
1663 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Yeah as we are waiting for Michael and Drake's vote which could make a difference!
1663 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Yay thank you guys ❤️
1663 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
@Ryan

Yall dont need my vote 3 is majority lol
1663 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
@drake I think Ryan was referring to Adam Lambert battle
1663 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chevel Shepherd!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately Carrie Underwood has been eliminated.
1663 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*runs up and hugs Chevel* YOU DID IT BABY GIRL!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!