This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 9 - O'G3NE vs Adam Lambert

Topic » Cross Battle 9 - O'G3NE vs..

1661 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
O'G3NE (DrG2) "Buttons"
.be

Adam Lambert (moviedude) "Feeling Good"
1660 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
O'G3NE - *standing ovation* You are the ultimate girl band as I WAS UP AND JAMMING ALONG AS YOUR VOICES ARE PERFECTION SOLO AND AMAZING TOGETHER AS YOU SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN BRING IN THIS COMPETITION AND I WAS AMAZED ONCE AGAIN AS YOU KEEP ON SURPRISING ME WITH SUCH A BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE!

Adam Lambert - You are an exceptional talent of a singer as you brought some jazz in this performance with the way you make it sound so effortless and I feel like at times the music overshadow you but I still loved it and I am always a fan of yours.
1660 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
O'G3NE - .....yikes, this song choice was a choice. I feel this was a big step down from your beautiful cover in the Battles. This just lacked strong vocals and I think it is highly due to the song choice ladies.

Adam Lambert - *standing ovation* Wow! You might just be the underdog of this competition! Like you are the biggest surprise to me! Your voice is just SO PERFECT and that LONG ASS NOTE YOU DID BLEW ME AWAY and that really SOLD the performance for me!

The winner is Adam Lambert hands down!
1660 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
O’GN3E: *stands and claps and looks at Ryan* Damn! These girls can really sing!! I disagree with Aili here I really really enjoyed your song choice here! I could dance along to it while you impressed me with your vocals! Girls you surprised me but I do feel that individually your vocals could be stronger!

Adam Lambert: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* WOW WOW WOW!! I agree you are the dark horse in this competition because every week you have been consistently getting better and better and my god that long high note BLEW ME AWAY!! LIKE WHAT EVEN?? HOW DID YOU HOLD THAT FOR SO LONG?!?! I’m so impressed and proud of you Adam!

The winner for me is Adam!
1660 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
My Winner is O'G3NE!
1659 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
O'GN3E -  Your guys voices together is truly amazing and can give everyone the run for their money but individually you guys need to work on your vocals. Amazing job nothing less. Fun performance.

Adam Lambert - You know how to command a stage and your absolutely an amazing performer. Your voice is so good and gives me chills everytime I hear you sing. I cant wait to see more from you.

The winner for me is Adam Lambert .
1659 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
With 3 votes, the winner is Adam Lambert!!

Unfortunately O’G3NE are eliminated.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!