This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 4 - Chloe x Halle vs Chris Jamison

Topic » Cross Battle 4 - Chloe x Halle..

1660 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle (Weetmaster) "Pretty Hurts"

Chris Jamison (Brandonh1) "Stitches"
1660 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Chloe x Halle - *standing ovation* I wanted to see you perform with what made you so special and I AM WON OVER AS HERE YOUR VOICES SOUND SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER AND THE POWER OF YOUR VOCALS TOGETHER ARE ENOUGH TO BRING ME TO TEARS!

Chris Jamison - You got a lovely voice here as I can see myself enjoying your performances with that voice of yours and it was great to see but there were times in the verses that you lost the power not sounding as good as the rest of the song.
1660 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle - Again I feel like you girls only start off well with incredible notes and then the rest of the performance is meh. I do feel like the one on the left tries to hard whilst the one on the right sings effortlessly. I do think though that your voices aren't quite there yet, it needs some work, this was a decent performance though but it just needs more oomph and better vocal control.

Chris Jamison - *standing ovation and claps like a proud mama* Wow! That tone is so hypnotizing! Your voice is just so beautiful and soothing to listen to and you really blow me away with how you interpret songs. This was such a beautiful cover and I am so impressed by you Chris, you gave it your all, and I love how you did your softer notes, that was you being delicate and vulnerable as well as relatable. A great song choice that suited your voice perfectly!

The winner is Chris Jamison for me!
1660 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
My winner is Chloe x Halle!
1659 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Chloe x Halle - wow you guys are amazing. I do agree with James that you guys start off really really amazing and then decline. But I also disagree with him in that I think the right one ruined the song for me while the left one killed it. When you sing together you guys are amazing.

Chris Jamison - You started off decent and stayed there constant majority of the performance until close to the end where you slowed down the song and brought up your vocals. The last minute of this is really amazing.

This is actually a tough decision because I really like both of your sounds but based on the performances Im gonna have to go with Chloe x Halle
1659 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Chloe x Halle: GIRLS!!!! I shouldn’t have let you go because I love you two! And this performance was 100% your best performance to date! You irks killed this Beyoncé cover. This is the first time that I feel like individually and together you sounded beautiful! Really good job girls ugh I want you back!

Chris Jamison: Incredible as per usual Chris! Your voice is so good in my opinion! But the problem is is that this is such a hard battle and Chloe xHalle really brought their A-game this week and while this was amazing idk who I think won this! You really captivate me every time you perform!

The winner for me is...
I’m so sorry Chris but I love these girls!

Chloe x Halle!
1659 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chloe x Halle!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Chris Jamison has been eliminated unfortunately.
1659 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *rolls eyes* This is like Kelly picking Hello Sunday over Lauren Hall

*runs up and hugs Chris* I didn't feel you should have been eliminated but my fellow judges disagree, you gave a good fight though, I will miss you! :(
1659 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes congrats Chloe x Halle I knew I made the right decision to steal you and made it to the live shows!
1659 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
Spoilers Aili. :c

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!