This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Battle 3 - Haley Reinhart vs Danielle Bradbery

Topic » Cross Battle 3 - Haley..

1661 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart (NicoleF) "Can't Help Falling In Love"

Danielle Bradbery (Tommy123) "Psycho"
.be
1660 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart - Well this was such an innocent and pure performance. I do feel that you do make your notes longer unnecessarily and went at a slower pace in this song but overall this was such a sweet performance, I hate this battle because I love both of you a lot but if I'm being honest I do think that Danielle may have outshined you in this.

Danielle Bradbery - *STANDING OVATION AND DANCES AND SINGS ALONG* From the beginning your voice captivated me and GIRL you did a POST MALONE song and made it your own! For a country artist to take on a song like this and completely OWN it really wowed me. Your voice was so precious in this and it showed a new side to it and MY GOD am I in love, this was perfect Danielle, you should be proud baby girl! <3

The winner for me is Danielle Bradbery!
1660 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Haley Reinhart: *standing ovation and eyes tear up* WOW! Girl you really put your heart into this performance because it was beautiful! The lyrics, your voice, your tone, your range just everything about this and you are perfect! You are one of a kind girl and I will be so sad if you鈥檙e journey gets cut short after that pitch perfect performance!

Danielle Bradbery: *claps* This was a ver beautiful performance too! Both you girls should be proud because I think you both poured your hearts out into the stage and I will be sad if neither of you get chosen for the comeback stage! I do feel however that I was missing the vocals from you once again because I know you have it in you I just haven鈥檛 seen it yet!

The winner for me is Haley Reinhart!
1660 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Haley Reinhart - You have such a sweet voice here which is making me move just listening to it and you do a great job at this side but listening to it whole it did stand still in the verses which felt kinda repetitive but you did well today.

Danielle Bradbery - Already with the way you sing I know that I am in for a cracker of a show but sadly that didn't happen as it started getting rather boring with your voice stuck at the same level and I just wanted to see you do something more.

Both of you sung well and also have potential to improve but I'm going with the Artist who outshine their opponent and the winner is
Haley Reinhart!!!!!
1659 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Haley Reinhart - There's something about your voice thats so nice to listen to. You definitely brought the emotion with you. The last part of the performance was my favorite.

Danielle Bradbury - You made a song I dont enjoy listening to, to something I dont mind. Your voice hooked me once you started singing the song. A very interesting song choice as well but you pulled it off for sure.

Im gonna go with the person who surprised me the most and who I want to see more of in the competition which is Danielle Bradbury.
1659 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
There is a tie between Haley Reinhart and Danielle Bradbery!

Drake will break the tie and announce the winner!
1659 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
So like Adele v JoJo I can't write full comments but I will announce the winner

Haley Reinhart you're moving on the top 12

However Danielle this is another case where I'm going to pick you for the comeback stage since you have potential to do great in this competition so get ready for that.
1659 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Haley Reinhart!
You have won this Cross Battle!

Unfortunately this means Danielle Bradbery has been eliminated.

But as Drake said, welcome to the Comeback Stage Danielle!
1659 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
Thank you! I was so scared I鈥檇 lose to performance that鈥檚 not even technically live! 馃槄
1659 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
That performance is technically live in my books
1659 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
In my books too!
1659 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
Then I鈥檒l note that for future performances cause LMAO @ that

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!