This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 - Adele vs Rita Ora

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 -..

1667 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Adele (aria_grande) "All I Ask"

Rita Ora (hellocat) 'Your Song, Lonely Together & Anywhere"
1666 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele - You are a charming singer and this was a class performance that showcased your emotion side and even though I don't consider as exceptional to your other works it is still a great showing from you.

Rita Ora - Well I know you like to do these energy performances which gets me hyped up for you as you are a natural born performer but the vocals were lacking like nonexistent in this.

In this my Winner would of course be Adele!
1666 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Adele: This was good Adele! Not your best performance but I definitely feel that based on vocal ability you will safely move forward to the next stage!

Rita Ora: This was a fun and upbeat performance showcasing your different songs and styles but I have to agree with Ryan and say that the vocals were lacking here!

The winner for me is Adele!
1666 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Adele - This is one of my favorite songs from you and you sing it so beautifully. It wasn’t your best vocally but your just a joy to watch and listen to. Amazing job .

Rita Ora - Yeah I agree with the other judges. Your vocals were lacking in this performance but you did give us a fun little performance to watch.

I would easily choose Adele
1666 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Adele - *stands and clap* I mean if there's an award for a contestant with incredible vocals and control, it should go to you. Your vocals are always crystal clear and so pure, and the way you sing just moves me, Adele, you are a force to be reckoned with!

Rita Ora - *stands and dances along* Girl you sang WAY too many songs in one performance. I understand you wanted to give it your all but in doing so it affected your vocals. But this was a really fun performance that had me grooving along!

The winner of this battle is
ADELE!!!
1666 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Adele!
You have won this battle!
1666 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Rita Ora is now available for a steal/save!
1666 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
* doesnt press button*
1666 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*
1665 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Rita Ora!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!