This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 1 - Jeff Gutt vs Chris Jamison

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 1 -..

1666 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Jeff Gutt (DrG2) "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Chris Jamison (Brandonh1) "Photograph"
1666 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Jeff Gutt - One thing I love about you is that energy which is just amazing to watch as you let it all out and making a unique version but at the same time I felt like it was more screaming and didn't impress me vocal wise.

Chris Jamison - *standing ovation* How can I not give a standing ovation to this and it was just OUT OF THIS WORLD and you perfectly illustrated the song with that voice and this whole performance just made me want to cry watching it.

From this the winner has to be Chris Jamison!
1666 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Jeff Gutt: This was ok. Nothing was special about it and nothing really wowed me whatsoever. I feel you could have kept in time a little better and have more control over your voice.

Chris Jamison: *stands and claps* WOW! Chris you absolutely destroyed Jeff in this battle in my opinion! Your range is crazy and this performance was just so beautiful! I think good things are coming for you in this competition!

The winner is without a doubt Chris!
1666 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Jeff Gutt - You really brought energy to your performance which I loved. You do have an amazing rock voice. That song is hard to pull off for anyone and I think you did a decent job with it.

Chris Jamison - I think I just fell in love. Your voice is so pleasing to listen to and you showed a whole story with your voice. Amazing job

I would definitely choose Chris on this one
1666 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Jeff Gutt - *stands and claps* YASSS! That's how you deliver a rock performance with powerful vocals and you took on an extremely well known and popular song and smashed it! Ugh I love your voice so much and this was just fantastic!

Chris Jamison - *standing ovation with tears in eyes* Wow! This was such a beautiful performance that brought tears to my eyes. You have such a soothing voice and this cover just made me so happy inside because your vocals are that impressive!

The winner of this battle is
CHRIS JAMISON!!!
1666 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chris Jamison!
You have won this battle!
1666 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Jeff Gutt is now available for a steal/save!
1666 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*
1666 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't presses steal button*

Well Jeff Gutt you brought int he energy but it is just not what I am looking for at the moment.
1666 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses save button*
I am not letting you go just like that Jeff!

I love your voice and feel you have more to offer to this show!
1665 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jeff Gutt!
Aili James has used her save on you!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!