This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamMichael: Battle 1 - Twice vs BTS

Topic » #TeamMichael: Battle 1 - Twice..

1667 days ago
Jameslu
Twice (Eilish) "Fancy"

BTS (Akeria) "No More Dream"
1666 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Twice - This was actually a really cute performance girls! I see a lot of potential in you but I do worry for you girls at the same time since you girls are singing in a foreign language so it is harder to judge but this was a very fun performance!

BTS - You boys are really good entertainers and this performance was okay but like I said with Twice it's harder to judge. I felt you guys delivered a really good performance and your voices go together well.

I would go with Twice.
1666 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Twice - You are unique singers to say and this was alright but it wasn't a stand out feeling so empty when you are singing and I wish you well but I got a feeling you will struggle.

BTS - Well your fame has gone up and this performance was good with each person bringing something different to the table and it was exciting to watch but vocals aren't the best.

My winner is BTS!
1666 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Twice: This was interesting...this type of music is just not my style but obviously Michael sees something in you girls!

BTS: Once again this is just not what I’m into unfortunately and I felt your vocals were way off!

I don’t think either of you should win this battle so idc who wins
1666 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Twice - I love this song so much and you guys always give us something catchy. It was a fun performance to watch and its gonna be in my head for today. Amazing job!

BTS - I’m kinda upset because I know you guys have so much potential and your not picking songs that show off your vocals. Like obviously you guys are amazing performers and I’d say performers of the season really. If you do stay please make better song choices

The winner of this battle is
BTS!!!!

I think you guys can show us more in the competition and that you have the potential to upset someone in the cross battles
1666 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations BTS!
You have won your battle!
1666 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Twice is now available for a steal/save!
1666 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button* not my style, sorry.
1666 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
*doesn't presses steal button*

Look your not good enough and I don't think you will make a great addition.
1665 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for Twice!
Drake might bring you to the Comeback Stage though!
1665 days 12 hours ago
Akeria
특별한 느낌

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!