This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle 1 - Little Mix vs Chloe x Halle

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle 1 -..

1667 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll) "Think About Us"
.be

Chloe x Halle (Weetmaster) "Down"
1666 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Little Mix - *dances along* Vocally you girls were on point. I really enjoyed this performance because you girls had me grooving along and your harmonies were on point and I could see you girls doing well but you're up against some fierce competition.

Chloe x Halle - *jaw drops after first note* I MEAN WHAT?! That first note was so majestic! But unfortunately the rest of the performance didn't live up to that note. I feel you girls love to go into your head voice and rely on it too much but I do think this was a solid performance.

Ugh this is hard Kimberly, I want to say Little Mix won this but Chloe x Halle were just as good but personally I'd pick Little Mix.
1666 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Little Mix - This was a very good performance that conveyed the great things about you with your voices together and this was for certain a step up as I can't help to love it.

Chloe x Halle - I have to agree with Aili James as I also enjoy the first note but found the rest of the performance lacking and your voices together sound really good and I can see potential in you.

For me from what I seen the winner is Little Mix!
1666 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Little Mix - I think you guys are the act to watch out for. You guys have the vocals and harmonies on lock. You also can give us a performance. Amazing well job.

Chloe x Halle - You guys have this uniqueness about your style/voices that I enjoy. I think you guys have a lot of potential but song choices matter. Vocally you guys were good here.

I would choose Little Mix to win this
1665 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Little Mix: *dances to this bop of a song* Girls you really do have amazing chemistry and I feel you have the potential to make it to the lives with the right coach to take you in the right direction and I feel I can do that!

Chloe x Halle: This was a solid performance girls! I agree with my fellow judges, that first note was killerrrrrr!! And then for me you got kinda lost and so did I but you ladies have great voices I can’t deny that!

The winner of this battle is...
Little Mix!

Sorry Chloe x Halle
1665 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Little Mix!
You have won your battle!

Coaches, Chloe x Halle is now available for a steal/save!
1665 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
*presses steal button*

I'm taking a chance with you girls because I see a special talent inside of you and I think you would be right for my team.
1665 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I SEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN YOU GIRLS AND BETWEEN YOU AND ME I CAN GET YOU TO THE TOP BECAUSE ALL THESE USERS WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE ME IN THEIR STEALS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT BECAUSE I AM GLAD THEY DID AS IT MEANS I GET YOU AND THAT FIRST NOTE WAS FANTASTIC AND YOU CAN DO THAT FOR THE REST OF THE PERFORMANCE SO CHOOSE ME AND YOU WILL MAKE HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!
1665 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chloe x Halle!
You have been stolen by Ryan!
1665 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes I am so happy that I get to steal you and other people don't know what they are missing out on as I will unlock the potential I see inside of you.
1665 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Yesss these girls deserve to be stolen because they definitely have something to show us coaches!
1665 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Now I am glad that Aili James stole Chevel and Michael stole Alisan because I get you girls and just like Kimberly I see this as a blessing!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!