This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 8: Results!

Topic » Top 8: Results!

1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
That means our FINALISTS are
1739 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
At least I thought for you 4th Impact my Final Wildcard
1739 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Because i think spamming the tengaged public is unfair because what if I wasn't here for the results and the poll went and I didnt get the chance to spam for my artist

I wasnt here last time for the results, i literally showed up just as the results closed

It doesnt matter if I placed 6th, the issue is that the poll and spamming is stupid because youre basically saying "My artist maybe shit but place save me over this other deserving artist"

Not saying Brooke or 4th Impact are shit because we all know I like them but still i dont think its fair for individuals to spam for a safe.
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
ALI CALDWELL!
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
AVRIL LAVIGNE!
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
BOYCE AVENUE!
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
BROOKE SIMPSON!
1739 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
GO AVRIL!!!!!
1739 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
aria_grande
Routing for Boyce and Ali in the final

https://media.giphy.com/media/9J6Rp2FPaeZAi9A5FY/giphy.gif
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay well I can now confirm that this season, the bottom 2 based on rankings left every single week.
1739 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
@brandon

Im also rooting for Avril and Brooke
1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
I will mail our finalists and their coach the rankings of their performances this season to help them decide which is their best performance of the season.
1739 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
aria_grande
@brandon

Im also rooting for Avril and Brooke

Oh Haha that's like rooting for both teams in the Superbowl
1739 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
doesnt everyone?
1739 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Personally spin I don't agree with the spamming bit of the comp but it is Ailis competition and she can do what she likes with it, love Savannah tho don't come for me ❤️

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!