This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 36: Judith Hill

Topic » Audition 36: Judith Hill

1481 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Judith Hill "What A Girl Wants"
1480 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

In all honesty this will probably be the dumbest move I have made on my first season here but idk if I am the right coach to have you on my team but I know for sure you will get a turn!! GL!
1480 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams button*

Get your ears checked Taylor! This is what I call a performance! Ugh that stage presence and confidence is so natural and beautiful and really helped the performance feel elevated. The control throughout was insane and holy hell the notes you were able to hit were amazing! This should've been a unanimous chair turn cause it was that good! I would be honored if you chose #TeamEddie to be your home for this competition!
1480 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
My ears are just fine thanks 😂😂😂✌
1480 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
*presses button*
Nope Taylor's ears are broken because this gave so much soul im just blown away by it so really great job! Like your range is insane and I think you have a lot of potential to win this thing so I hope you come over to #TeamDrake because I would love to have you.
1480 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Okay I guess my ears are broken 😂😂😂 making an appointment rn to get them fixed❗❗
1480 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*

YES YES YES! Judith I have been waiting for an audition like this for ages! You are so my type of act I can’t even explain how perfect you would for joining #TeamKimberly! I just love you Judith and I was so so mad when you got robbed on your season, should have definitely been the winner in my opinion! I just love your whole vibe and unlike other acts I am NOT going to let Eddie and Drake get you so easily because I want and need you on my team! If you don’t choose me I’ll honestly be so upset but I’m really looking forward to having you on this show! Taylor’s ears are definitely definitely broken and she should get them checked lmao because you are a queen Judith and I would be honoured to be your coach on this journey with you because you really do have The Voice! I’d love for you to join #TeamKimberly!
1480 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
I'm prepped to fight for you. I'm a leader and the other two are followers, by piggy-backing on my comment on Taylor's ear deficiencies. Do you really want a leader as a coach?
1480 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Oh chile my boxing gloves are out honey because Judith is too amazing to let go this easily! Let me just remind you who was the first coach to win out of us here AND the first coach to reign supreme over Aili James AND need I say is best suited to this type of vocal artist! Judith, #TeamKimberly is where you belong! Not team Edd or team Drake, team Kimberly is where you will truly thrive!
1480 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
While these two have a physical fight choose who you think is better suited for your voice aka me
1480 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Umm no Drake I am for sure the best suited to her voice! Judith I have been waiting for an act to audition like you and here you finally are and I actually think we could win this whole thing together! I’m actually dying for you to join my team lmao I’m most passionate about you while Eddie is most passionate about MaKenzie Thomas and Drake is most passionate about Brittany J Smith, I am THE MOST passionate about you whereas both of these have other favourites and I can safely say I need you!
1480 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Judith Hill!!!
You have turned 3 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1480 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
But i need you too I can overthrow Aili with your voice :)
1480 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
Okay lets not forget Kimberly that this is my second season. You didn't win until your second season as a coach and I plan to follow that by winning on my second season! I am most passionate about getting Ika_Wong to be 50% of the finale with Judith AND MaKenzie!!! I am passionate about both and having both on my team and having both be 1st and 2nd in the overall placements for this season so pleaseeeee choose #TeamEddie!!!

Kimberly is washed up and Drake isn't passionate enough to fight for you, but I'm fresh, new, and passionate!
1480 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
So um Ika_Wong is at 1 day...chatzy decides?
1480 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Well too bad you can’t have both because the actual user Ika_Wong would not pick both of hers to go to the same team so which one do you want more sis? :p

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!