This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 21: Kiyomi Vella

Topic » Audition 21: Kiyomi Vella

1494 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Kiyomi Vella "1,2,3,4"
.be
1494 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press*

Kiyomi, Your song choice was great but unfortunately the performance was not. Gl though <3
1494 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
Aili gonna get triggered if you get a no chair again but i didnt turn for you last season and im not going to this season with the same performance
1494 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp
aili about to regret her entire existence LOL
1493 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press*

Ugh sorry about this, I know Aili gonna be mad but it’s just not for me. Best of luck with Eddie <3
1493 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

Once again Aili James is gonna be mad but that didn't change me from saying no last season and it doesn't change this season. Good performance but after getting no chair turns last season, you probably should've auditioned with a different song.

On the brightside, maybe this will teach Aili to be more conservative with their chair turns because for the second season in a row, he's the only coach not able to turn for you.
1493 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Not my fault that everyone I turned for, picked me.
1493 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
@Jameslu it is your fault just stop being a good coach
1493 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Kiyomi Vella didn't turn any chairs.
It's the end of the competition for you. :(
1493 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
@Jameslu it is your fault just stop being a good coach

Haha :P
1493 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
For S11, I'm going to be desperate and hence Kiyomi Vella, I want to work with you SO BAD so IDC but you are going to be the first audition for whenever S11 happens! :)
1493 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
PERIODT

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!