This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKat: Battle 2 - Billie Eilish vs Bella Paige

Topic » #TeamKat: Battle 2 - Billie..

1602 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Billie Eilish "bellyache"

Bella Paige "Never Enough"
1602 days ago
stuartlittle16
I think both of you deserve to stay in the competition based on the potential you guys have. I would choose the person who had me interested in their performance the most and that would be Billie.
1601 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
Billie Eilish - With who you're up against I think you should gone with  a more emotional song and not an upbeat song because even though I was dancing along it seemed you were more focused on dancing and just entertaining. Plus I think I heard backing vocals and you know I hate that. Overall this performance was just for entertainment and I hate when artists do that.

Bella Paige - Honestly this song is way overdone in music competitions so you really have to wow me with vocals in order to really impress me and this was a bit lackluster as nothing really changed and it just wasn't great in my opinion. It's just like a karaoke I'd find on Youtube.

Honestly neither of these artist impressed me so it's up to you Kat choose you who think did the best.
1601 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Billie Eilish - I have to agree with Drake in terms that this was more for entertainment, the vocals weren't bad but it wasn't great either. I want to just hear you singing alone, I feel that's when you're best.

Bella Paige - *stands and claps* Oh Bella. At first I was so worried for you because you started off a little rough and breathy but wow you quickly got back on track and delivered your usual amazing vocals. Was it the best cover of this song? No. But is it enough for the next round? Yes! This was just a magical performance all round.

I would go with Bella!
1601 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
I have decided to go with...
... BELLA PAIGE
1601 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
Thanks queen!!!! 馃槝馃槝馃槝
1601 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
*does not press save*
1601 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Bella Paige!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Billie Eilish is now available for a steal/save.
1601 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt steal*
1601 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't steal*
1600 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for you Billie Eilish.
Everyone give her a round of applause!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!