This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKat: Battle 4 - Tamela Mann vs 4th Impact

Topic » #TeamKat: Battle 4 - Tamela..

1602 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Tamela Mann "Precious Lamb of God"
.be

4th Impact "Bang Bang"
.be
1602 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Preach Tamela! I wish it was just you singing tho and not you getting a section of the song. This was gonna be a tough matchup for you and I think if you were against the right person you would of won the battle. With that being said, I would choose 4th Impact
1602 days ago
spinfur
Tamela Mann - Okay so I was a bit confused since you were singing in a choir and then you stepped up and just gave us LIFE it was beautiful! I wish you were just the sole focus though because it was a bit confusing and the performance should be focusing you not a whole church choir and whoever this Kirk person is.

4th Impact - I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH MICHAEL (and Aili James) because I cannot stand this performance from you girls. Like you were so pitchy vocally and it was just really cringy because none of you blend well when it came to this song and it just completely murdered you.

I know I'm going to be in the minority here but Tamela is my winner just because this 4th Impact performance is just bad.
1601 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Tamela Mann - I wish you sang this song alone instead of just having a part, your voice is very strong and powerful. You are an amazing gospel singer and this was good.

4th Impact - *stands and claps and dances along* YASSS GIRL! Y'ALL BETTA SING! I honestly am so upset I don't have you girls on my team because your voices are out of this world amazing and honestly could win this whole thing. I love your sass and power and you girls just slayed tonight!!! I do see where Drake is coming from with your voices not blending well but this was still good nonetheless.

I would go with 4th Impact!
1601 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
The winner of this battle is...
... 4TH IMPACT

Tamela, I'm sad that you decided to sing a part girl ❤️
1601 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
*Does not press save*
1601 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations 4th Impact!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Tamela Mann is now available for a steal/save.
1601 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt steal*
1601 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't steal*
1601 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately it is the end of the competition for you Tamela Mann.
Everyone give her a round of applause!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!