This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKat: Battle 3 - P!NK vs Jessie J

Topic » #TeamKat: Battle 3 - P!NK vs..

1603 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
P!NK "Glitter in the Air"

Jessie J "Queen/I'm Every Woman"
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10155834123393375
1602 days 12 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I hope whoever loses this battle, your coach saves you. Neither one of you deserve to go after these performances and its gonna be a tough choice for Kat to make. Jessie J im still hurt you didnt pick me as your coach. But if I had to choose a winner from this it would have to be Jessie.
1602 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
P!NK - It was really hard to hear you and vocally it was there but you were really focused more on those stunts and pretty visuals that you got away from the performance itself, it just seemed you were in autopilot

Jessie J - Well this performance I think you were trying to connect but it just wasn't there, however vocally this was very strong and you just brought down in that directions

I think Jessie really outsold it in every element compared to P!NK so my winner is her
1601 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
P!NK - *stands and claps* This is one of my favorite songs of yours and you just sand this so beautifully and gave such an amazing performance whilst still keeping those amazing vocals in check and that's a freaking star P!NK! This was just an amazing performance all round. You sang for your life tonight.

Jessie J - *stands and claps* Jessie, your voice is just so empowering and magical. I feel this wasn't your best performance but you definitely had an impacting message with the songs you sang. I do worry that your performances are so long because it's hard to keep an audience entertained for a whole 5 minutes.

This is a very close battle, I would go with Jessie J and save P!NK tbh Kat.
1601 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
For me the winner is…
... JESSIE J!
1601 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
OKay thank u so much for having p!NK :) in the competition i know she can do way better tho and hopefully i can have that chance i really do want this win i know i havent been the best lately but i want to show i can do this again i just want that 2nd seaosn again with any of my 3 acts :)
1601 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
P!NK I believe that you should not be leaving this contest just yet so...
... *SLAMS THE SAVE BUTTON

AH! YAY I'm so happy to Save you *Hugs P!NK
1601 days 19 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
omg *Hugs* 2 of my acts have been saved first sam and now pink :)
1601 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jessie J!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, P!NK is now available for a steal/save.
1601 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt steal*
1601 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't steal*
1601 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations P!NK !
You have been saved by Kat!

P!NK stays on #TeamKat!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!