This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 - Boyce Avenue vs Sam Smith

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 3 -..

1602 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "I'll Be The One"

Sam Smith "Writing's on the Wall"
1601 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
This is also a great battle as well. Boyce at times it felt like I was listening to the studio version which is amazing. Personally for me the song was a bit boring for me but you were still good. Sam you have one of those voices that give me goosebumps whenever you sing. I would choose Sam to win this battle based on personal taste
1601 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Boyce Avenue - It was a really fun song you guys were performing but I just really wish you would push yourself because your live performances like these ones aren't the best you've done and it's a shame to see you using them when others are bringing it

Sam Smith - This is probably one my favorite songs you have done and you sing it so beautifully, I just wish your connection was a bit stronger so you can really send chills down my back since I know you did it before.

My winner is Sam
1601 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Boyce Avenue- BOYCE! I adored this! You sung it effortlessly and the song choice is amazing! You definitely blew this battle away and I am very impressed! I believe you are a front runner in this competition and I wish I turned for you now!

Sam Smith- I don't like your voice... I just don't

Boyce is clearly my winner
1601 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue - *standing ovation* Wow! I absolutely adore you Boyce Avenue! This was such a good song choice but like Drake said it's definitely not your best. But I do sense a whole lotta potential in your voice.

Sam Smith - *standing ovation* Sam, you always amaze me with your talented vocals. I do feel though that sometimes you get a little lazy when you sing and don't give the power throughout the performance but you got some mad talent!

Ugh, this is hard but the winner of this battle is
Boyce Avenue!!!

So so sorry Sam Smith :(
1601 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Boyce Avenue!
You have won your Battle!

Coaches, Sam Smith is now available for a steal/save.
1601 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt steal*
1600 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses steal button*

I think you are amazing and I wanted you at the auditions but you already decided on your coach. I would love for you to be on my team ! #TeamMichael
1600 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sam Smith!
You have been stolen by Michael!

Sam Smith is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!