This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 24: Chynna Taylor

Topic » Audition 24: Chynna Taylor

1621 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chynna Taylor "Shallow"
1620 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I think you absolutely killed this performance and you did this song justice. Not alot of people can sing this song and you proved that you can. I think you have a very unique voice that fit this song very well. I want to hear more from you and see where your level can go because I think were just scratching the surface with you. Choose #TeamMichael !!
1620 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*

Wow! What a different version to the way Lady Gaga sings it. Lady Gaga has a much more deeper and growlish voice and your cover was pretty good! I enjoyed this performance but I do think we need to work on the consistency throughout this performance as once you hit the chorus your voice did falter a little but we can definitely work on that! I really hope I do have spots available on my team by the time we get to your audition! Pick #TeamAiliJames!
1619 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Gosh, This was very good. I did not expect it was such a pleasant surprise! I feel like your voice is absolutely beautiful and I really can see you getting to the TOP 10! I really do hope you pick #TEAMKAT because I just need someone like you with such a pure and stunning voice on my team. Love you xx
1619 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
*Presses button and gives standing ovation*
In the beginning you were very shaky however as the song went on the more connected I felt with you and the more you actually felt the song which is what I'm looking for in an artist. I know I'm the new judge but I have a lot planned for my team and I think taking the risk to join me will be worth it because you can make it to the finale if you pick my voice that's a guarantee. Come join #TeamDrake
1619 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chynna Taylor!
You have turned 4 chairs!

It is now time to pick your coach.
1619 days 6 hours ago
Ajbbsuperfan
1619 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
Oh come on :c
1619 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAYYAYAYAY!

*Runs up and hugs Chynna*
Yay I am so excited to have you on #TeamAiliJames!

MY TEAM IS OFFICIALLY FULL!!!
1619 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Ugh
1619 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Chynna Taylor is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!