This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 13: Brooke Simpson

Topic » Audition 13: Brooke Simpson

1623 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brooke Simpson "Stone Cold"
.be
1622 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press*
1622 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*Doesnt press*
I honestly think you dont fit on my team with what I'm looking for but I fucking know Aili James and Kat will try to fight over you so I let the ladies do their thing there
1621 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS THE FUCK OUT OF THE BUTTON AND DANCES ALONG*

BITCH I LOVE YOU! This is probably a losing battle cause I know Aili will fight for you but Girl so will I! Your voice is one of the best I'm not even lying! HONESTLY If this is your audition Girl you could win. I really hope you can pick a new different fantastic coach who has come close to winning. What you could do is be the first ever on #TEAMKAT Help me here
1621 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY!!!*

MY QUEEN IS BACK! THIS MAY BE YOUR SEASON BROOKE! Your voice is so freaking amazing and tackling a Demi song is always risky because Demi has an incredible range as well as she is the first season's winner. Let me tell you, you MURDERED IT! Stone Cold in particular has been 2 winner singles being Demi Lovato's and Morissette's Amon. I think you may just be the 3rd. Honestly your voice is so freaking amazing and MICHAEL & DRAKE NOT TURNING IS JUST DISRESPECTFUL. MY GOD! I don't know what more to say other than *standing ovation and throws shoes* Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1621 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brooke Simpson!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It is now time to pick a coach.
1621 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
1621 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
YAYYAYAYAYA!

*runs up and hugs Brooke*

Thank you so much for picking me!
1621 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Brooke Simpson is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!