This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 11: Chris Blue

Topic » Audition 11: Chris Blue

1686 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris Blue "The Tracks of My Tears"
1686 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*presses button*
*standing ovation*
*throws shoes* BOY DO YOU KNOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE??! You could literally be our next winner! Your voice is out of this world! I am so freaking impressed by you. I love when you went in your falsetto, ugh I am so in love Chris! I need you! I NEED YOU! LIKE I CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I NEED YOU!

Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1686 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*SLAMS THE BUTTON AND GIVES A STANDINH OVATION*

BOY I WAS FUCKING WAITING FOR YOU. This literally was a WINNING performance. That was just Superb and honestly I see you getting so FAR IN THIS COMPETITION. Just the way you sing is just so amazing and that Falsetto made me wanna go down on two knees and bow to you. you know what that's what I'm gonna do

*Walks up and bows to Chris*

You are FANTASTIC, This was FANTASTIC, I NEED YOU!
1686 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON WITHIN 1 SECOND*
*STANDING OVATION*

CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!! I WAS HOPING YOUD APPLY FOR THE SEASON IN WHICH IM A COACH BECAUEE YOU ARE SO FRICKING FANTASTIC! IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I LITERALLY NEED YOU SO BADLY! THIS WAS THE BEST MALE AUDITION EVER TO GRACE US UPON THIS SHOW AND I KNOW AILI AND KAT BOTH WANT YOU TOO BUT I AM 100% THE BEST COACH FOR YOU STOOD HERE I LITERALLY AUDITIONED WITH YOU IN ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR VOICE SO MUCH! YOU CAN VERY EASILY GET TO THE FINALE AND YOU SHOULD DO THAT WITH #TEAMKIMBERLY! DAMN THIS WAS SO AMAZING
1686 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
*Presses button then faints*

When i come around.

I was literally talking about you last night to Jameslu. I hoped you applied as i knew you would astound us with your presence. This was the best male audition to be shown in the whole of the three seasons and honestly you need me to help you get further. Me and you could win together i ASSURE YOU

#TEAMJACK FOR THE WIN
1686 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly have to admit, Jack was talking about Chris Blue last night!
But I still want him too lmaooooo!
1686 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chris Blue!
You have turned all 4 chairs!
It is now time to pick a coach!
1685 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Joshua-

Wow I have no idea who to choose, I’m sure I could go far with any of you but I choose #TeamJack!
1685 days 22 hours ago
aria_grande
CRIES
1685 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chris*^
1685 days 22 hours ago
aria_grande
i actually mean cries of happiness
1685 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
-is shocked-
1685 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jack!

Chris Blue is on #TeamJack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!