This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 31: Whitney Houston

Topic » Audition 31: Whitney Houston

1286 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"
.be
1286 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

How can I not turn around for this. You are one of the greatest singers of all time and with the right song choices we could see you in fighting for the crown this season. I would be honored to have you on my team! #TeamMichael
1285 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
*doesnt press button*

YAY You joined last season but didn't make in the next round and I'm glad you'll gonna made it now this season as Michael and possibly Kim turn to you.
1285 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

QUEEN OF VOCALS!!! So my team is full but otherwise I would've turned for you! Amazing performance of a great song and you SMASHED IT QUEEN!
1285 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
*presses button*

The queen of vocals is here and how can one simply not turn? *looks at Chris* I’m offended Chris didn’t turn tbh because you’re a legend and vocal queen and even if he didn’t want you in his team out of respect he should’ve turned LOL. I just think you’re the best vocalist in the world lool and so yeah join #TeamKimberly!
1285 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Whitney Houston!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1285 days 16 hours ago
Delights
Picking Kimberly
1285 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kimberly!

Whitney Houston is on #TeamKimberly!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!