This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 11 Episode 1 "Halloween Town"

Topic » Danganronpa 11 Episode 1..

918 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
A cool autumn day in Hopes Nation sweeps across the landscape, although it's clear this flashback is from before the Great War. A young girl wearing a fairy princess costume with a cowboy hat and Astronaut boots skips up to the door of an older home, giggling as her mother walks behind her. The cool air blows across Halloween Day, some of the much younger kids getting their trick or treating done before nightfall. The small girl taps her knuckles on the door and waits, her mouth wide with her shiny braces as she holds her bucket out. The door opens and an elderly woma smiles as her frail hands shake.

Older Woman: Oh hello deary.... And what are you supposed to be? A cute little Pixie?

Girl-... Uhm... No? I'm obviously a fairy princess cowboy Astronaut. Pixies are so lame and girly, I'm not like those other girls! *She giggles and stomps her boots around.* I'm gonna be a Fairy Princess Cowboy Astronaut on the moon!

Old Woman-*blinks a few times and nods.* Of course you are. How could I have not seen that. Well, I'm almost out of stuff to give out.... but... *She sorts through a glass bowl by the door and sighs.* Here. I have these. *She drops a small box of rasins in her bucket.*

Girl-...*she picks up the box and stares.*.... What is this.

Old Woman- They're good for you... Sorry sweetie, I wish i had something else to give you. We couldn't get much this year. *She looks at the girls mother.* My husband was diagnosed with Blood Cancer, we've been trying to pay the hospital bills for weeks...

Mother- Its fine, cmon Molly let's go. Im sure other houses have stuff we can get. *She reaches for her daughters hand.*

Girl-....*She pushes her mothers hand away and stared at the old lady, her face turning red as she throws her candy bucket on the ground.* I... Want... Candy! I WANT CANDY! I WAAAANT CAAAANNNNDDDYYYYY!!! *She starts stomping around, grabbing breakable things from the old woman's porch and throwing them around, shattering glass, pots, even breaking a chair with a strength that seems almost super human...*

~~ Somewhere Outside Reality ~~

X-....*Watches intensely, raising an eyebrow as he smiles and crosses his arms.*... Maybe this place will work out after all... Anywhere is better than here.

Scary-*Glances over at him as he cleans a large mirror.* Well that sucks for you. Mirror stays in tact, you can't go. The Creator said so.

X- I know that. *He keeps watching the tantrum from above.* But you underestimate me sometimes, brother. The Creator does too. One day I'm gonna kill Chaos and then all of these little realities will be mine.

Scary- You need a vessal for that, and nobody is gonna trust a piece of shit like you. *He wipes down the glass carefully so there are no smudges.*

X-... We will see... *He smirks and keeps watching.*

~~ Earth ~~

Girl- GIVE... ME... CAAAANNDDDYYYY! *She grabs the old woman's arm and tugs hard, practically dislocating the shoulder as she screams in pain.*

Mother: Molly! What the fuck?! *She finally manages to pull her daughter away and storms down the street carrying the small screaming child.*

~~ Present Day ~~

*Halloween Town looms quietly over a big group of a group of coffins laying in a row in the middle of town. There isn't much to do in this little portion of the town, but the creepy music, the dusty and cobwebbed areas and even the shadows that seem to move on their own keep everyone on their toes... Everyone begins to wake up in their coffins. They don't remember how they got here, they don't remember where they are, they just know this is not gonna be a normal day...*

- Map -

Main Street
Haunted Hotel (5 Floors, each with 4 Beds, each floor is different.)
Graveyard
Spooky Ice Cream Shop
Costume Shop
Haunted Library
918 days 17 hours ago
WestTemp
((DO NOT POST UNTIL IT IS TIME TO START))
918 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Floor One Rooms- The technical second floor, which is just the first floor with beds, is zombie themed. The beds seem to be dug out graves, and around the room on the walls are Mason jars full of, what looks like, eyeballs and teeth and raw meat. No telling if it's real. The floor is made of dirt and grass, and it's always a strangely cold clammy temperature in the room. There are 4 beds.

Floor Two Rooms- The second room which is on the third floor appears to be more regal, a lot more sophisticated than other rooms, but it's always dark and sunlight does not go into the room at all. The beds are coffins laying against the wall, made with velvet inside and black sleak wood inside. There are paintings on the wall of famous figures like Dracula, Jack the Ripper and other famous monsters and killers of time. There are 4 beds.

Floor Three Rooms- The third room is on the fourth floor, and looks like a wreck tore through here. Claw marks on the walls, small dead animals hanging from the walls, and Stained blood all around the blank dull walls. The beds are smaller dog beds. The room has one window which is pointed directly at the constant full moon the town has that is pointing directly into the room, being it's only source of light. There are 4 beds.

Floor Four Rooms- The Fourth room is on the fifth floor along side the fifth room. However this room smells odd due to the bubbling cauldrons around the room always cooking something. It has a very shack feeling. The walls are boards that are molding and strange things can be found around the room if you dare search the moldy Chests. The beds are falling apart, being they are made from old wet wood. There are 4 beds. The upside about this room, it's the only room that has a door that locks.

Fifth Floor Rooms- The fifth room is also on the fifth floor. The room has a deep dark feeling, like someone who can't see probably comes through here often. The beds are just slabs on the ground. Old art is along the walls, but looking closer it could be hyrogliphics that are etched into the sandstone. There are 4 beds in here.
918 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
*Everyone begins to wake up inside their coffins. The lid can be pushed open. The town seems to be in a constant state of never ending moonlight night time...*
918 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Wyatt yawns as he wakes up he tries to stretch out but bumps the coffin*
“Huh?”
918 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Bimini wakes up and screams*

Aaaaaaahhhh
918 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Aviva-*pushes open the coffin lid so the top of it breaks as she yawns and stretches.* Ohhhhh.... Tired.... Where's the protein...? *She rubs her eyes.*
918 days 13 hours ago
camell22
Anubis: *Push open his Coffin and sighs. He gets out and stretches.* great this is what totally had in mind
918 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Wyatt pushes the coffin open he sits up and glances around confused*
918 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Tipp-*kicks open his coffin and grunts, rubbing his head.* What the fuck.... *He raises an eyebrow and climbs out, fists up as he gets ready to fight.*
918 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
*Wright slowly opens his eyes to complete darkness. He blinks a few times touching the sides off the coffins before pushing the top open, lifting his head up to more darkness. But at least it’s somewhat illuminated*
918 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Bimini gets out*

^…My Dress^
918 days 12 hours ago
camell22
Anubis: *He scratches his head as he scans knowing it’s night time. To him waking up feels like an Eternity*
918 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Yvette:*scowls as she crosses her arms, examining the coffin before looking around at the darkness above them.* It was just morning not an hour ago when I laid down for a nap.... What is going on?
918 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Wyatt glances around seeing its dark*
“Did mothman kidnap me…?”
918 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Zayden:... mothman? *He raises an eyebrow, having been in the coffin right next to Wyatt.*

open group

Danganronpa 11 "Halloween Town"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!