This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 — Agorá

Topic » Tribal Council #2 — Agorá

1231 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
ATTENDING TRIBAL:

Ahmad M./Midiaw
Chris D./IRandomal123
Christian H./Tachycardia
Dino S./Dinosauro27
Eddie H./NicoleF
Nathan H./nmh95

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by December 13th at 6:30 PM EST **
1231 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
i'd love a question
1231 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Eddie - Back at tribal for a second time in a row. Does it feel worse knowing y'all were 1 point away from winning immunity?
1231 days 21 hours ago
Tachycardia
Sure
1231 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
Christian H- Last time the vote was 5-2, could we see the tribe uniting at this tribal council?
1231 days 21 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'll take a question
1231 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Dino - You received 2 votes at the previous tribal council. Does it make you nervous that you could potentially receive more votes tonight?
1231 days 20 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - You received 2 votes at the previous tribal council. Does it make you nervous that you could potentially receive more votes tonight?

Getting votes is always unsettling but I completely understand why I got votes. I would hope that I proved myself in the challenge but this is Survivor anything can happen
1231 days 18 hours ago
IRandomal123
Ok
1231 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Chris D. - Do you think you guys are weaker compared to the other two tribes? Or do you think it's just circumstantial why you guys have lost twice in a row?
1231 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
It's always discouraging to lose, let alone two times in a row, but I feel actually better that we're here only 1 point away from immunity cause that's a way better performance than last immunity so it means we're improving! Hopefully we'll continue improving and won't have to be here next time.
1231 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
I would say more circumstantial because we were quite close last time and I think theres still time to show this tribe can win.
1231 days 1 hour ago
Tachycardia
Theres always a possibility it could be unanimous but we'll never know until the votes are read!
1230 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes..

If anyone has an idol or other advantage they would like to play, now would be the time to do so.
1230 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
*nobody stands*

Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1230 days 23 hours ago
christossss
https://media.giphy.com/media/U8XWhfKBa6sr2XODmd/giphy.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!