This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 — Yunan

Topic » Tribal Council #8 — Yunan

1498 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
ATTENDING TRIBAL:

Alf F./Electric
Dakota P./Java9044
Darrius W./Darriusdabest
Deshon F./deshonBANNEDISBACK
Mari E./Zircon
Ryan B./Iceey

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by April 10th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1498 days 2 hours ago
Electric
Me
1498 days ago
Iceey
Yeah I’ll take one tonight
1497 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alf - With only six people on a tribe, it's very easy for pretty much anyone go home. How do you work around that and do you fear it could be you tonight?

Ryan - It's no secret that you have been one of people involved in the most drama this season regarding the main chat, do you fear you coul be targetted over that tonight?
1497 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - It's no secret that you have been one of people involved in the most drama this season regarding the main chat, do you fear you coul be targetted over that tonight?

Honestly Ian I am going to be targeted every single tribal council until I get voted out. I’ve been to 6 tribals, 4 in a row now, and my name has been tabled at each of these last 4 tribals. And in regards to the main chat drama, I haven’t started any of it but there’s several people in this game that apparently just love the taste of my name. Literally one person posted yesterday in the chat they were happy I voted in minority...that’s the level of petty I am dealing with here.
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1497 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
https://78.media.tumblr.com/58841d2d2c31cea17259329283243ce0/tumblr_nxsa2e8nQN1talut1o3_r1_400.gif
1497 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
I’ve had this bad boy in my bra since day 1 and  let me be honest, it’s taken some steel kahunas for me to have not played it so far. But I think it would be downright depressing to watch green bananas turn yellow without me at least at the merge. I won’t be going anywhere tonight.

*hands over idol*
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Ryan hands me an object*

1497 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xUOxf0NGwyKuX3lbSo/source.gif
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
This IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against Ryan will NOT count.
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Ryan

DOES NOT COUNT
1497 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
welp bye!!! :D
1497 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Ryan

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!