This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 — Atahuran

Topic » Tribal Council #8 — Atahuran

1519 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Dana M./TotsTrashy
Gonzalo B./Carvalho
Harry W./harrywasnak
Lexey J./lexeyjane
Nick D./jmain14
Noah K/noah_kondon
Sag S./Saginator18
Sagar O./obscurity
TJ S./rockstarr
Vincent S./VinSincent
Vlad S./Vlad21
Wes K./Bluejay7622

Sagar is immune tonight, cannot vote for him.

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by March 19th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1519 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yoooo what's this place?
1519 days 2 hours ago
Saginator18
uh question please
1519 days 2 hours ago
VinSincent
i want a question
1519 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Question
1519 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
question
1519 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1519 days 1 hour ago
jmain14
question
1518 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Noah - How split would you say the game is at this current moment?

Sag - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

Vincent - Is there a clear minority alliance coming into tonight's tribal or is everything still up in the air?

Vlad - What type of player do you personally believe should be targetted at this first merge tribal council?

Gonzalo - It's no secret that you have been one of people involved in the most drama this season regarding the main chat, do you fear you coul be targetted over that tonight?

Dana - With it being your and a few others first tribal councils, are you worried that those players could end up being the ones targeted tonight due to the lack of testing trust yet?

Nick - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?
1518 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - With it being your and a few others first tribal councils, are you worried that those players could end up being the ones targeted tonight due to the lack of testing trust yet?

It's definitely been the biggest stressor for me right now. When there are 7 tribal councils and you don't get to attend any of them, being safe until this late in the game makes things more complicated. I hope I can prove my loyalty tonight and catch up.
1518 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

It’s probably not going to be unified. It looks like some new lines were drawn last tribal, and I’m sure similar divisions will continue into this tribal. We’ll just have to see who has ended up on what side tonight I think.
1518 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
Gonzalo - It's no secret that you have been one of people involved in the most drama this season regarding the main chat, do you fear you coul be targetted over that tonight?

Oh  I'm defintly a target 150%
At the moments, i still have a few trick under the sleve so we have to wait and see how it goes in the ends... surviving 3 councils, made me time enough to work some with new people and hopefully the will trust in me enough to keep me :)
1518 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - How split would you say the game is at this current moment?

Game is split as HELL.  There’s no denying it. I’m not going into more detail lmao.
1518 days 7 hours ago
jmain14
Nick - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?

It is such a fucking mess at the moment, I don't know if tribal lines will matter going into this vote.
1518 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1518 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has the idol and would like to use it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!