This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #8 — Earyl

1574 days 3 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?

well uh, honestly at this point i don't think its gonna be much of a factor!!
1574 days 2 hours ago
J2999
James - With a merge this big in numbers, how good does it feel knowing you are absolutely safe tonight with that immunity necklace?

Honestly after what has happened over the last few hours, definitely feels good as some leaking between people regarding votes has occurred, and yeah just anyone not safe really could go home and to an extent it wouldn't shock me if it was anyway, so certainly feels good!
1574 days 2 hours ago
Singsongers
Craig - If you had to post an IG edit of the current state of this tribal council, which one would it be?

Bridgette Dunning Fights Song. I don't feel very secure in this game, and I have channeled my inner-Bridgett Dunning tonight.
1574 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1574 days 2 hours ago
Singsongers
About that Jeff
1574 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
IAN I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU
1574 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Yes?
1574 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Lmfao Kat sit down girl
1574 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
This is for myself
1574 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1574 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Katherine hands me an object*
1574 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm sorry but ppl are messy for that
1574 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.
1574 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Screams

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!