This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Soul Society

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Soul..

1686 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Hello tits!

First of all you rocked this game by coming to ftc. Much of this cast is full of idiots and I believe this contributed to the formation of this f3.

Absol, I won't lie, you're the one with the best chance of getting my vote. You clearly mastered this game in the physical aspect and your social game is good even though you were a bully with me :(. My only problem is that I really believe that you are only here because of your immunities, otherwise you would have been killed. I really respect that you had to fight and struggle to get here in the way you found most appropriate but when we look at the real survivor do we like the winners who only came to ftc because of their immunities and idols? Shout out to Ben in HvsHvsH.

Sanda you bitch, I really have nothing to say to you except you're a motherfucking queen but tbh you didn't play this game for real. You just leaned on your bitch character and your friendship with Absol to get here.

Nahuel, what can I say about you? First I'm not mad at you and I honestly why would I be? You think you had control of things, but you didn't. It was not you that convinced me to vote for Newz. I was voting for him anyway because I knew Ryan would be doing this and I also knew that Absol / Sanda / Newz were voting for Isiah, which was the perfect opportunity to form the 4-member alliance. Jordan's vote. About Jordan's elimination I was the one who put the target on his back because before that you guys were wanting to vote for Sanda and you can't claim that you were swinging that vote because both ryan and Isiah were in that position that day too. But I admire the fact that you survived the holocaust of your original alliance, even if it was the fact that you were never a threat in this game.

I really have no question for you guys. I will just follow the questions of the other jury members but not to be left blank and because I am super egocentric I want to ask you two things.

Compare jury members and your opponents from this ftc to survivor us players.

Also, tell me about our relationship in this game from your point of view, say something about my game and tell me why I should specifically vote for you.

The person who kisses my ass most without sounding like a fake bitch wins my vote.

Congratulations on getting here <3
good luck.

https://i.gifer.com/ZaO7.gif
1686 days 3 hours ago
Absol
for isiah:

My question is for both of you. A major theme by the end of the game was trust. Who could trust and who you couldn't trust. How well do you think you did when it came to developing this skill though out the course of the game?

I can't lie, establishing trust was a bit of a difficulty for me with a few people. this was mostly due to my own social game, where admittedly i was slacking. despite being in a strong alliance and the trust between us holding strong up until the final 8, simply being in an alliance isn't enough. earlier on in the game, i should have worked harder at establishing some sort of dialogue with people like you, ryan, and nahuel.  having stronger relationships with you three during the final 8 would have made my life much easier.

even so, i was always open to conversations with people, and even after ryan/nahuel voted out some of my allies, i was honest enough with them to the point where regaining trust with them was possible, especially at the f6 through to the finale. ryan was straightforward with me about his plans for all of those votes, and nahuel was honest with me at f6 and f4.

on the opposite side of the coin, the people i had close bonds with and that i could trust became valuable allies. sanda, jordan, and newz were all incredibly amazing allies that i did have a very consistent sense of trust with. i had mutual & unbreakable trust with newz and sanda, and even when jordan voted out newz at the f8, he still trusted me enough to come to me for my vote at f7.

so i had an interesting relationship with trust in this game, but my general strategy was to be as honest as possible with people- and a lot of times, that honesty was reflected. even when i had people against me, they were willing to be honest with me because i was honest with them. obviously, i lied at times, too, i'm not innocent- but overall i think i managed my trust with people well and had plenty of meaningful bonds with people.

for chandler: (im gonna answer ur other question a bit later cuz that one will take me a while lol)

Also, tell me about our relationship in this game from your point of view, say something about my game and tell me why I should specifically vote for you.

um... our relationship was certainly interesting, that's for sure. we definitely got along very well at the beginning of the game, and when our goals were aligned we did plenty of damage. but as the game progressed, we both started working against each other, and i think we both knew it. it was very david/zeke in mvgx type rivalry. i got wind of you trying to vote me out at final 9, and we argued over that, i threatened you and all that, we've already been there. i don't think i had a lot of tact handling that situation, but i think i was just a little pissed that i could be going home so my emotions clouded by judgement. regardless, the vote for cam still went down. now the line was definitely drawn, and we both gunned for each other from that point on, resulting in the very iconic 0-0 vote between us with the double idol play.

but that's where most of my talk about our relationship ends, and i go into your gameplay as a standalone - you were in a very solid spot in your foursome, and i can't confidently say that i would still be here if both me and sanda weren't safe at f6. you were the main person who was behind booting me, so any chance to take you out was a good chance to take for me. if i had to make a singular statement about you and your game, it would be that (assuming i win) you were the CPN villain who received the 'main antagonist/final obstacle for the winner' edit solely because i needed to be the heroic winner, even though you were probably more of a hero in terms of social play than i was.

why should you vote for me? well, personally, i think that our games were very similar- we both played very aggressively and unapologetically, and were zoned in on taking out the biggest threats to us, and paving a simple road to the end. i had a few roadblocks, but i still made it here. even though i was /technically/ safe from f8 to the end of the game, i only had to win immunity twice and play an idol correctly once- the soul wish, although a cheap immunity, required me to have a good relationship with someone who was booted off, so that does speak to my social play at least a little bit.

also, during the f5, i was again vulnerable (i had my idol, but nobody was sure about that fact except sanda)- but i wasn't on anyone's radar but nahuel's, and i had good relationships to the point where i was able to make my own move and used that strategic momentum to propel me here. i also won f4 immunity, but like i said, i felt that i was in a good spot after the move i made at f5, so i'm not sure if i needed that one.

the only immunity i am 100% sure i needed was at f7, as that gave me many more options moving forward (like being able to use the soul wish for f6 tribal, and use immunity to protect sanda) as well as bought me enough time to claw back into the good graces of many of you to the point where when it came down to being vulnerable again, i didn't end up being a target. it's impossible to say whether i needed the rest of them- maybe i do end up getting targeted at f4, but all i can personally do is speculate.

hopefully that both answers your question, and gives you a different perspective on the narrative that i am ONLY here because of my comp wins. sure, that's a part of my game- i can't deny that. but i honestly believe that my immunity wins served as a safety net for when i needed them (mostly at f7), as well as a nice little bonus to add to my resume.
1686 days 2 hours ago
RL10
Well, well, well, F3, we meet again. First of all once again, congrats on making it this far, it's definitely not an easy feat to accomplish.
Now, let's get to business. For me, TBH I have absolutely no clue who I'm going for to win this game and I don't think any of you have given me any good reasons to vote for you. So I'm going to ask you 3 questions to answer.

1. What was your biggest strategic move in the game?
2a. What was the biggest obstacle you had to face in the game?
2b. How did you overcome the obstacle?

Thanks and good luck
1686 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
Congrats on making it this far Absol & Nahuel, you both played a great game.

I don’t really have a question tbh but I just want you to compare each jury member’s gameplay to the gameplay of an actual Survivor contestant.

Thanks and good luck ❤️
1686 days ago
nahuelaqua300
To News.
I mean, I can understand you saying that my strategic game is irrelevant because it didn't go all right, but is my social game also irrelevant? I don't think so, because I did a good job of knowing other people's movements. While I didn't use it at all, I tried to improve myself than previous seasons I participated in. I hope you understand.

To Isiah.
Well, my trust went well and bad at the same time. Mostly I did well with some participants like Absol, Chandler, etc. I trusted myself too much and I'm almost out for continuing to trust you and Ryan in Final 5 lol, and News for telling me about what I said about the vote to Julian, provoking doubts in the Kama tribe at the time whether Julian had an Idol or not. I mean, I'm a loyal player, but to create big moves, you need to betray one of your teammates or friends. The alliances worked out well for me and I had a good under radar on it.

To Chandler.
First, about your game; your game was about being social and gaining the trust of myself and other contestants like Ryan and Isiah. You and I made a secret alliance and you had planned to vote out Abel because he was supposedly manipulating you to get the majority of votes, and guess what, was true, was with him at that time when the Kama Tribe still didn't merge. Later after Cameron's elimination, you made an alliance with the 2 above mentioned (R and I) and me, and we promised not to betray each other, but after Jordan was gone, I had several doubts about you and decided to make a plan, and that plan was the Purple Rocks (and you know how badly that plan ended to me 😅). In short, I really liked your social and loyal game. I'm glad you made it to F6.

(Answers for Ryan and Abel are in process)
1685 days 21 hours ago
Absol
okay so, i have a interesting brain so some of these castaways might be... really random but hopefully my reasoning can compensate.

ABEL - Hali Ford (Worlds Apart) - A likeable player who made good relationships with her tribe and found herself in a power position pre-merge, but tribal lines and where the numbers fell caused you to be the merge boot regardless.

BOBBY -  LJ McKanas (Cagayan) - TBH, we didn't have that great of a connection, so personality-wise I don't know how well this clicks, but I think the arc fits pretty well- being on the tribe with control but getting fucked over because hoes (me and 7 other ppl allegedly)  were paranoid

KYLE - Sally Schumann (Panama) - Kind of an unexpected person to think of, but I think you were a huge underdog who never gave up despite playing from behind, but in a similar situation to Abel, the votes just didn't go your way.

CAMERON - Sierra Reed (Tocantins) - I love love love Sierra because she was kind of in an alliance of one the entire game, and I feel you kind of fit that description. You played your best, but maybe you just couldn't find that place where you fit inside this cast.

NEWZ - Kimmi Kappenberg (Second Chances) - I'm sorry but the actual parallels between that tribal and this one... it's unreal. It really is. I'm honored to be the Kelley of that vote and I hope you're honored that I compared you to Kimmi alol

JORDAN - John Fincher (Samoa) - See, we've discussed this before, and I really do think you flipping during the revote was your downfall... just like my man John. That being said, I think John is also kind of a great character and I still like him so only take this as like, 35% insulting

CHANDLER - Alison Raybould (DvG) - I was a little conflicted as to whether to compare you to Alison or Davie, because I think they both kind of reflect different aspects of your game- Davie with his savvy use of advantages and good strategic play, and Alison with her scrappy, underdog "always-the-boot" kind of edit. I kind of decided on Alison because I felt like holistically your story arc was more represented by her.

ISIAH - Lydia Morales (Guatemala) - A bit of a legend. Lydia and you played very similar games, finding yourself in a very cozy spot in a tight alliance, and being able to be on the right side of the votes consistently without really making enemies. Unfortunately, people recognized this strength and targeted you for it, landing you just outside of the final tribal.

RYAN - Malcolm Freberg (Phillippines) - From the jump, I feel like you were always a contender, and you definitely had the gameplay to back it up. You had very key connections in this game, and almost always had some semblance of control, up until you ended up going home because... well, you would've won!

NAHUEL - Chase Rice (Nicaragua) - Personally, I think your gameplay matches Chase's very well, from what I've seen of it- a lot of times your decisions weren't completely dictated by logic, and moreso rode the wave of whoever had your respect at the time. That being said, you were still a solid social player and you made it to the end, so I have to give you your credit.

SANDA - Courtney Yates (China) - bad bitch
1685 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
I may have been Absol’s sheep but I still look better than all you bitches.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/4C47/production/_107972591_sheep2.jpg

S.H.E.E.P

Supreme Holy Enchanted Evil Paradise
1685 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
“Sanda you bitch, I really have nothing to say to you except you're a motherfucking queen but tbh you didn't play this game for real. You just leaned on your bitch character and your friendship with Absol to get here.”

Yep pretty much xoxo.
1685 days 2 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
To Ryan.
My biggest, well, what was going to be my biggest strategic move was the Purple Rocks. When Sanda and Absol won Immunity, my alliance didn't know who to vote for (except me) and I decided to lie to them that I would "sacrifice" myself for the alliance. Then I told Absol's plan (and later Sanda), and this was what the results were going to be:
NAHUEL: Ryan, Isiah & Chandler
RYAN: Nahuel, Sanda & Absol
REVOTE:
NAHUEL: Isiah & Chandler
RYAN: Sanda & Absol
PURPLE ROCKS:
Only people available to be eliminated: Chandler & Isiah.
We were going to vote for Ryan I still needed him and my goal was Chandler because I no longer trusted him at that time.
The plan would have worked, if not everyone (except me sadly) had voted for Chandler, an intelligent plan, a sad failure.

To Abel.
Something like what Absol said (Sorry, i'm kind of lazy to answer this interesting question 😅😂).
1685 days 2 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
To Ryan (Part 2).
My biggest obstacle was trying to survive most of the members of Tsuki, damn it, there were too many! XD. I had a feeling that I was going to be next when Kyle was out, but thanks to Chandler's alliance and how social and underdog I was, I went ahead, you and Isiah and Chandler who were part of Final 6, have made me strong and sure of myself, and even though in the season my decisions were not the best, I am proud to go so far, Thank you.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!