This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Soul Society

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Soul..

1687 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Absolita, Nahuel, and Sanda to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Soul Society

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Abel, Bobby, Kyle, Cameron, Newz, Jordan, Chandler, Isiah, and Ryan voted out at the last tribal council.

Absolita, Nahuel, and Sanda, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

**SUBMIT VOTES BY 9/27 by 8:30 pm EST**

Reunion will be at 9/27 at 9 pm EST.

Good luck!
1687 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0MYBbEvqqi1kfuyA/giphy.gif
1687 days 9 hours ago
Absol
hi, i'll be posting a speech shortly and once that goes up i'll get around to answering any questions y'all have thnx
1687 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
So, what has been the biggest move of this season that each of you have made?
1687 days 7 hours ago
Absol
Greetings, distinguished panel of jurors. I, Absolita, stand here before you in the final 3, and it's my job to convince you that I'm deserving of your vote. Regardless of our relationship in this game, ally or adversary, I hope that you'll at least give me the courtesy to hear me out as I explain my game in this speech.

To start off, I want to make clear what my plan for this game was originally- after being placed on a strong tribe with plenty of people I got along with, I wanted to keep that core group to the end. I had a large hand in developing the early Tsuki alliances, with Newz, Jordan, Alan, and Ryan. As well, I secured closer relationships with Sanda and Chandler that panned out in the later stages of the game (admittedly in different ways, but that's another story).  With a solid core, I was able to get through the only vote I was a part of pre-merge. This leads into another strength of mine in this game, as I was always giving 100% in challenges and that had a huge hand in getting me to the merge, and through to the finals.

Despite that, it's also leading into where I felt I was lacking in this game- because I wasn't at risk early on, I was a little too comfortable with where I stood. Despite being in a good position at the merge, having a large alliance with plenty of people I trusted, I struggled to make key connections that would have made my road here much easier. The first few votes for people like Abel, Bobby, Kyle, and Cameron were missed opportunities in retrospect. I didn't have great relationships with them, so I felt that keeping them was a huge risk. Knowing that I was already being looked at as a physical threat, I worried that rocking the boat was the wrong move this early on, even though that may not have been the case.

This risk-averse style wasn't all terrible, though- even when I actually became someone who was heavily targeted, I had a lot of room to play around. I was always finding myself some form of immunity, whether it was through winning challenges, finding idols, or using the Soul Wish to my advantage. I feel that the prime example of this was during the aftermath of the final 8 vote where one of my closest allies, Newz, was eliminated. I won the next two immunities, and along with the Soul Wish™, was able to use that to force a change at the final 6- with myself and Sanda safe, the group of Chandler, Nahuel, Isiah, and Ryan was forced to turn on each other, causing enough of a crack to give myself and Sanda a much better chance in the coming votes. As proof of this, look no further than the final 5 vote- despite having a very clear path to the final tribal council through winning immunities, I wasn't the main target. Ryan wanted to go after Nahuel, and Nahuel had no close allies left, creating a split decision where me and Sanda controlled the votes despite not having a majority.

Regardless, I feel like the end-game was relatively easy. After clawing back a lot of the power I lost when Newz and Jordan left back to back, my process of deciding votes was very simple. Chandler and Ryan had played exceptional strategic games to this point, so I felt that targeting them was the best move for me when it came to those votes. Isiah's boot was a bit different, in that he was often overlooked- but at that point he was much closer to Ryan than anyone else, and as I wanted to target Ryan at final 4, it felt like the best decision to have Ryan and Nahuel still here, and still at each other's throats.

So, after Chandler, Isiah, and Ryan left, here I stand, in the final 3 with Sanda and Nahuel- both of whom have played very different games from me. Nahuel played to a much more social angle, and maybe that will earn him a win, but I do feel like strategically he was very clueless at times and that ended up being to his detriment, as his fate wasn't determined by his own gameplay. Sanda and I worked very closely together, and this relationship was mutually beneficial. I always had someone to confide in and level with, as well as someone I could trust, and she had the same with me. At the same time, she is my competitor, so in terms of her game, I think she was obviously much weaker socially, as she's a very outspoken person and didn't manage her relationships well. Regardless, I have a lot of respect for her gameplay and I couldn't have asked for a better ally to work with.

Now, there you have it. Some key stats to point to:

5 immunity wins!
2 idols found, and 5 votes voided!
i was on the right side of the votes in all but 2 votes!
i only received 1 (successful) vote against me this entire season!
i received 1 soul wish! wow!

Anyways, if you have any questions for me I'll answer them as soon as I can get to them. If you read this entire thing, then thank you! If you skipped it and don't plan on voting for me, then that's okay too! I know some of you didn't like me very much, but if you want to work out any issues we have, I'm willing to do that before and after the winner is revealed!
1687 days 7 hours ago
Absol
for bobby:

so, in terms of big moves, i don't think i made any huge, groundbreaking moves for a long stretch of this game. the first "big move" i can point to is playing my idol at final 8 in response to chandler's. i had a pretty solid idea it was me or him that night, and i knew it was either going to be a 6-2 in my favor, or a 4-4 tie with ryan/isiah flipping. when it came to it, i knew i didn't need to play my idol unless he played his (which admittedly caught me off guard, so good on him for keeping it lowkey), as sanda and jordan were both safe that night, and newz was very close to me as well, so none of that core four had much of an incentive to flip. either way this idol play was huge, as if i didn't have that idol or i didn't play it properly, i wouldn't be here tonight.

secondly i can possibly point to a more physically charged move, the one i mentioned earlier about winning immunity in tandem with having the soul wish at f7 and f6 to put the other 4 in a situation where both me and sanda were safe and they had no choice but to turn on each other. as a result of that play, chandler was the next boot which was a huge part of getting me here as well.

the last one is probably everything i did at the f5 vote. i felt pretty confident i wasn't going, but there was no reason to take the risk of not playing my idol, so i played it on myself to ensure myself f4. regardless, knowing that ryan and isiah were voting nahuel, i came to him with a plan to vote isiah instead. now, nahuel didn't have very much trust in me, so he ended up voting me- but the fact that i played my idol and he voted in a one-person minority acted as a bit of a wake-up call. this put me in a better spot with nahuel than ryan at this point, so ryan/nahuel were targeting each other more than they were targeting me. i actually firmly believe that even if i hadn't won immunity at f4 i could've weaseled my way to ftc with this leverage.

soo, yeah. that's that answer. hope you liked it!
1687 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Bobby: What has been the biggest move of this season you have made?

Having voted for Jordan instead of Isiah, because I knew he had an alliance with Absol, Sanda and News.
1687 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Hello Jury, it's me, Nahuel Vallejo or you can call it Nahu, NahuelFire, Nahuel Aqua, it doesn't matter.
I will answer the best I can to your questions, good or... poop, although I doubt it.

I was an Underdog during the season, being social with most of the cast like Chandler, Jordan, Ryan, etc! In Pre-Merge, Kyle and I made an alliance, I proposed that Jay and Abel also join. Chandler and I made an alliance and supposedly at some point in the game, we would vote for Abel, but that didn't happen. I didn't stand out much, because most of the votes were anonymous or obvious, but I began to give my potential in the merger. Abel, Kyle and Jay were rejected and I was alone, but when I won my only individual immunity challenge, an alliance formed between me, Ryan, Isiah and Chandler. I also started interacting with Absol, I was quite happy to play on both sides. I was responsible for the removal of News and Jordan. About News, I told Chandler and Jordan to vote for him; and to Jordan because he was in control of voting between him and Isiah in KaSuri Tribal Council #12. About my movements, although they were risky and were not the best, at least I tried to be strategic to be sure, even to be friends with the enemy, but now I am friends, Absol. Distribute this season for the friends I made and that I improved a lot.

And here, some thoughts about you, the jury:
◾ Abel: you were a great friend and companion along with Jay, Kyle and Ryan, too bad you were the first eliminated after the team's merger, but I still respect you brother.
◾ Bobby - Friend, we never talked to each other, but if it had happened, we would surely be close and we would have supported you, but it was too late.
◾ Kyle: almost the same as Abel, but you were the most strategic of the Kama alliance and the first person I talked to this season.
◾ Cameron: We haven't talked either, but I congratulate you for coming to the merger, just that.
◾ News - At the beginning we were friends, but after you told Julian about my vote, there the Kama tribe (we were 6 years old at the time) we doubted enough if I had an idol or not, but I think putting that aside . You were a good player.
◾ Jordan - Friend, I'm sorry I voted for you, but I respect you, because you said you were going to vote for me and why we were good friends at the time, but I had to vote for you instead of Isiah for the best of my game.
◾ Chandler - Surely you are angry or offended with me after what I told Isiah and Ryan in the alliance in KaSuri and Blindside, but I feel you were a loyal player for me and for the alliance.
◾ Isiah: We knew each other very well if it's videogames, but in THIS game, you were a good ally, but Ryan decided to try to become a Blindside, I understand why, I'm an Underdog.
◾ Ryan - The last but not least, Ryan. Man, you did an excellent job working on the KaSuri alliance before the Final 5, I say, you are one of the people who led the alliance, although I think I also support him, I had a lot of fun with you in this game, thank you man.

That's what I have to say, it's not too much as Absol said (or is it?) But hey, I hope you liked this speech, I'm waiting for your votes. 😉
1687 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
OK So to Absolita tell me when you told me you didn't want to vote more me was that even the true?

To Nahuel, what the hell did you even do in this game other then from what I see ride bigger threats coat tails to get to this point?

Sanda.... Was being a conceded bitch just an act or are you really that full ofyourself?
1687 days 4 hours ago
Imopink1
*steps onto the scene with my vanilla iced coffee and my Givenchy gown*

Hey Losers! I honestly barely cared about any of you and I enjoyed doing the absolute bare minimum and voting you all out without even having to break a sweat. I found one idol in like 5 minutes and then ended up wasting it but I didn’t give a fuck because either way, I always got what I wanted in the end. I voted out all of my enemies and watched them perish one by one. I didn’t have time for the comps but I always showed good moral support for the BEST tribe <3 Tsuki. I recognized it was the best since day 1 which is why I was the first one to mutiny. I’m wearing Givenchy right now and it’s very expensive which is why you need To Givenchy me the win.

Absolita: you’re fabulous and I knew you were since day 1. you’ve been my bestie in this game and proved yourself to be the only true #teamloyal Sanda fan.

Nahuel: I don’t know her

Ryan: I don’t know her

Isiah: Piece of an actual garbage

Chandler: shady cunt

Jordan: sweet guy but also fuck you for not giving me your soul!!!

Newz: Fuck you for not giving me your soul bitch!

Cameron: thank you for your soul <3. Still had to give you 9th. I wanted it to be 8th if that helps 🤷‍♀️

Kyle: Bitch you tried it, and you failed. 🤷‍♀️

Bobby: I don’t know her

Abel: I mean what can I say. I’m just better than you 😂

Anyways, compared to previous games. This was a very dull experience and cast. The host is cute and professional I will say that. So shoutout to Ian <3 I played the best game because I played fearlessly. I did what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. I don’t have any regrets and duck your feelings. Au Revior ✌️

Keep it cute and remember “anything you can do I can do better” hehehehe
1686 days 22 hours ago
Absol
OK So to Absolita tell me when you told me you didn't want to vote more me was that even the true?

alright, so to set the stage for this explanation, i'm gonna talk a little about the f9 vote. so, going into the vote, it seemed pretty straightforward- the tsuki 6 and chandler (who was never an official tsuki alliance member, for some reason?) were gonna vote you. however, as this vote developed, i had a bad feeling about it, so i came to you for info. this hunch was right, and you told me that my name was being thrown out there. so, at this point, i told you i wanted to work with you, which was true. i felt that working with you would have panned out well for me and i had reason to believe you were being honest.

that being said, this is when that plan started falling apart for 2 reasons-

1. you threw out sanda's name as a potential third vote- as much as i understand the reasoning behind trying to stage a quick vote onto someone who it'd be easy to garner votes for, i didn't want sanda to leave. at this point, when the vote turned to being between you and sanda i knew it wasn't gonna work out.

2. i went to chandler discussing this vote- so, after i heard my name and that chandler was voting for me, i wanted to clear the air with him. i went to him, and...

a. this didnt work and now me and chandler feel only hatred for each other
b. it made him suspect you as the leaker, causing the vote to go over for you pretty unanimously

so... i definitely screwed this one up. if i wanted to work with you i should have been more honest with you about what i wanted, because voting you out was kind of a grave mistake.  the next 2 rounds went horribly for me as the numbers didn't shake out properly, and playing around you as a new ally would have been a much better point to work from.
1686 days 22 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Cameron - What the hell did you even do in this game other then from what I see ride bigger threats coat tails to get to this point?

Both parties obtained information about the alliances of Absol and Ryan (mainly Absol) and I tell them something else: at least I drove A and S like horses (okno) but I got here.
1686 days 20 hours ago
Kyle12212
lmfao is Sanda actually trying to lose
1686 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright congrats guys and gals for making it to FTC.

Absol: Really enjoyed playing this game with you! I think you did play pretty hard throughout this game. If I had to give you some advice, it would be to prove tonight that you didn't just win immunities and that you also played strong socially and strategically.

Sanda: Just like Absol, I enjoyed playing this game with you. I think you were pretty entertaining. However, you'll have to do a good job tonight convincing the jury that you weren't just Absol's sheep.

Nahuel: Ngl man we didn't talk much. In the merge portion you never hit me up until I finally hit you up during the middle of it. From my standpoint and a lot of the jury members, we can't decide if you made it to FTC due to you being irrelevent socially and strategically or if you actually did some specific things.

Anyway good luck to y'all!
1686 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
“Abel: I mean what can I say. I’m just better than you 😂“

You made it this far cuz damn near everyone knew you would get no votes in Final 3, and rightfully so 😂. As Queen Carolyn said, Absol’s the howler monkey, Nahuel’s the stingray, and bitch you’re the dead fish.
1686 days 15 hours ago
legend_of_link
Wow Sanda you really do just like burning your votes. 

Hello Absol and Nahuel it was amazing playing with you guys. It was crazy ride and I'm to see you goes come out on top.

My question is for both of you. A major theme by the end of the game was trust. Who could trust and who you couldn't trust. How well do you think you did when it came to developing this skill though out the course of the game?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!