This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 | KaSuri

Topic » Tribal Council #11 | KaSuri

1693 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Absolita P./Absol
Chandler H./Chandelier
Isiah M./legend_of_link
Jordan M./jman96
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Newz O./OldNewz
Ryan L./RL10
Sanda L./Imopink1

-

Jordan has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

Before their game ended, Kyle used his Soul Wish on Nahuel. Nahuel has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

Before their game ended, Cameron used his Soul Wish on Sanda. Sanda has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 20th @ 6:30 pm EST **

-

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1693 days 15 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
I'll take a question, alright? 馃槈
1693 days 14 hours ago
legend_of_link
question
1693 days 14 hours ago
jman96
question
1693 days 13 hours ago
RL10
question
1693 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
question
1693 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nahuel - At this point in the game, do you find it to be more-so voting blocs or is there actual long-term alliances determining the votes?

Isiah - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Jordan - Do you believe there鈥檚 a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game?

Ryan - Would you say this game is still relatively fluid? Is it really anyone's game at this point?

Sanda - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?
1693 days ago
legend_of_link
Isiah - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Coming in this Tribal it think is going to between trust and strength. Do you want to keep stronger player that you trust more or keep around a somebody that you trust very little yet could beat in the future.
1692 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - At this point in the game, do you find it to be more-so voting blocs or is there actual long-term alliances determining the votes?

We can all think of ourselves in whom to vote, but probably now these votes are determined in alliances or "Let's vote for X person", that's what I think.
1692 days 21 hours ago
RL10
Ryan - Would you say this game is still relatively fluid? Is it really anyone's game at this point?

Yeah, I think so, I think everyone still left in the game has a real good shot at winning it all and I think everyone realizes that.
1692 days 20 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda- What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game? It won鈥檛 cuz it鈥檚 always be me, myself, and I baby
1692 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
Question
1692 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler - Have you seen a shift in attitudes after last tribal council?
1692 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - Have you seen a shift in attitudes after last tribal council?

HELL YES! and apparently I'm a bitch in the bottom.
1692 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1692 days 15 hours ago
Absol
https://i.imgur.com/u6C4uUo.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!