This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | KaSuri

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | KaSuri

1692 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Absolita P./Absol
Cameron K./Giraffez
Chandler H./Chandelier
Isiah M./legend_of_link
Jordan M./jman96
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Newz O./OldNewz
Ryan L./RL10
Sanda L./Imopink1

-

Absolita has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

Before their game ended, Bobby used his Soul Wish on Newz. Newz has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 18th @ 6:30 pm EST **

-

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1692 days 2 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Questions pls

This time, I will answer for sure. 馃槈
1692 days 1 hour ago
jman96
question
1692 days 1 hour ago
Imopink1
question
1692 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
Question
1692 days ago
Chandelier
Question
1691 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nahuel - Last vote was united, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?

Jordan - Is there any solid alliances at this point in time or is it more voting blocs each round?

Sanda - Going into this tribal, what's your criteria for this vote?

Isiah - Is it too early to start thinking about who to bring to FTC? And will that factor into tonights vote

Chandler - Should tonight鈥檚 vote be predictable or should we be seeing some fireworks tonight?
1691 days 22 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda - Going into this tribal, what's your criteria for this vote? Let鈥檚 just say I don鈥檛 forgive and I don鈥檛 forget. I forsake!
1691 days 19 hours ago
legend_of_link
Isiah - Is it too early to start thinking about who to bring to FTC? And will that factor into tonights vote

With the game moving into it's more crucial stage its the best time to at least be thinking about you it. I do think that this vote will reflect that in some way.
1691 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - Should tonight鈥檚 vote be predictable or should we be seeing some fireworks tonight?

It depends on what is predictable and what is not. Bobby was a predictable vote since he didn't talk to anyone but what now? Only Jesus will tell...
1691 days 3 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - Last vote was united, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?

Honestly, this game is getting good, everyone here at least knows each other well and I think it's a good point of view.
1691 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I鈥檒l  go tally the votes...
1691 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
*bites lip*
1691 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it, nows the time to do so
1691 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
*stands walks up hands Ian a stick in the shape of a cross*
1691 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
*stands up*

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!