This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 | Soul Society

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 | Soul..

1697 days 4 hours ago
Peterparker16
Why mutiny sandal lmfao
1697 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Welcome, Sanda.
1697 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
Wont be seeing your face AGAIN.
1697 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
wow hello sanda :)
1697 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
Peterparker16
Why mutiny sandal lmfao

she mutinied bc she loves drama
1697 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
https://i.imgur.com/YJ5lqV4.gif

Welcome to today's immunity challenge!

Today's challenge is called "Road to Victory"

There are THREE parts to this competition.

PART 1 - Running
Two people from each tribe must post the phrase "RUNS #_" in this thread as quickly as possible, replacing the _ with the number you are currently on. Once BOTH people have done this 30 times your tribe will be able to move onto the next part.

PART 2 - Collecting Puzzle Pieces
Once your tribe is done with the first part, your tribe must get seven different people outside of this game to post *Collects Puzzle Pieces For (Insert Tribe)* in this thread.

PART 3 - Puzzle

And finally, once you're done with the second part, one person from each tribe will be mailed a slide puzzle that must be completed. Once you're done post a screenshot of the puzzle in this thread in order to claim immunity for your tribe.
Note: Somewhere in the screenshot I must see proof that you are logged into your Tengaged account.

First tribe to correctly do all three parts will win Immunity and Reward in form of an idol clue.

Any questions? If not please pick players to represent your tribe for both part one and three; they must all be different people.
1697 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
btw what kind of location is Soul Society
1697 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
I mutined because that tribe is trash darling and I cant wait to see them all go down the gutter one by one.
1697 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
I'l take puzzle
1697 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
ill run xoxo
1697 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
Who wants to do running with me?
1697 days 3 hours ago
legend_of_link
gotcha
1697 days 3 hours ago
jman96
i can be a runner
1697 days 3 hours ago
legend_of_link
location is anime mostly bleach so somewhere in japan
1697 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Is the slide puzzle gonna be numbered

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!