This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 | Spirit Realm

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 | Spirit..

1751 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
**Today (July 17th) at 8:30pm EST. **
LIVE CHALLENGE
1751 days 17 hours ago
Batya
this will be one i can probably get to
1751 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I can't make this bc I got practice at this time
1751 days 9 hours ago
Masonx
~
1751 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!
1751 days 9 hours ago
ghrocky100
Hey
1751 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your next challenge, It's called "Forum Wars"

I will post a new forum for each tribe. The goal is to have the most posts in your forum before the time runs out. In end the two tribes that have the most forum posts will be safe from tribal council.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE will be allowed to help out in this challenge. Meaning current players, past players, anyone on tengaged, even opposing tribe members, will be allowed to help out. Just do what it takes to get the most posts in the end.

The tribe that places first will receive reward in the form of an idol clue, the tribe that comes in second will just receive immunity.

This challenge will begin when I post the forums below, once all of the forums has hit the 3 hour mark this challenge will come to a close.
1751 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
OK
1751 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Seems simple
1751 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Reminder: This challenge will end when the post announcing "GO" has reached 3 hours.
1751 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
https://i.imgur.com/Ts2APBD.gif

KAKO & MIRAI WIN IMMUNITY!

Kako as you guys have the most posts, you have won reward as well.
Mirai, you guys just win immunity.

Genzai, tribal council where someone will be the third person voted out... Good luck!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!