This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Greed Island

Topic » Reunion | Greed Island

1777 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Review of the Season -

I think the season was decent. I don't think there was anything special about the season whatsoever if I'm being honest, nothing really stood out to me at all. I do feel as if it's partly my fault though as I made the mistake of not making a skype chat which I now know to do in the future. Even that, there was a lack of effort amongst many of the contestants. I wish the merge was more exciting and brought more to the table. On the bright side, I do think this season had some good characters that I wouldn't mind seeing later down in the future, and I did have fun reading some of your confessionals (which I actually received a decent amount of) throughout the season, Thank you for that! Overall, I wasn't expecting much as this is the first season and I think this season was pretty decent for what it was.

As I stated at the start of the season I'd like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to start off my series and for that I am forever grateful! Thank you guys.
1777 days 21 hours ago
J2999
king < 3 cheers for hosting!
1777 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Winner Review -

Kevin wasn't necessarily ever in a horrible position in the game which is a pretty decent thing to put on his resume; I do feel as if he was pretty lucky though and it was extremely evident both in the early stage of the game and later down on the line. Throughout the game, he was in the majority alliance and pretty comfortable, but something that looked pretty bad was when he self-voted at final 6 and stayed in a tie vote due to Anthony being a bigger target, then James got voted out at final 5 for being a jury threat. I will say his final immunity win was impressive as it went on for around 2 hours, taking out the biggest threat to win this game, Michael. Overall I feel like Kevin is a decent winner, luck was definitely on his side throughout the game but to be a winner you had to do something right, and for that I congratulate Kevin!
1777 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
And with that, this season has come to a close.

Again, thank you for giving me the opportunity and I hope to see some of you in the future possibly ;)

Ian, out!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!