This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1489 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
Also "Most of his comments are rude and I don't think someone who is that in your face deserves to win."

Rude? Just because I'm honest and don't act like I want to be everybody friends is not my fault, it is the way I feel, and I always says this is game to me, nothing personal. People in the jury and during the game, always have something negative to say, and I think is an easy thing to do if you want to avoid attention, just because I didn't ignore them and own up to my faults, doesnt mean that I'm less deserving to win or that I hate people in this game.

I always respect game move... and you are kinda shady rigth now, since your mention this here, and in the main chat you act all nice with me and Eli. Two faced I guess? Maybe I should post how you really feel here... the last leak since you are accussing me of doing all the time, when you straigth leak things that Harry said and other players in the game to me
1489 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
to respond to Richard

At the final 5 i voted for Vincent because he was a jury threat unlike Wes. Wes ended up playing an idol anyway so me voting vincent instead of wes is a GOOD move lol. i dont see it as a mistake
1489 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gonzalo calling Dana delusional is so luscious
1489 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/JloaC1ifvvYkuqfFej/giphy.gif
1489 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
I'm not calling "delusional" to Dana, I'm calling her out her BS and "two-face" charcter, you are not in the main chat so "shhhh" Noah.

Also, I she is not teaching me anything, that I didn't know before hand going to this final tribal council. So sit your ass and shut the fuck up.

She is playing the "I'm nice to everybody" charcater because she knows that everybody would vote for her, for not being an aggressive player the entire game. I respect her game, I don't respect fakeness.

She was doing well in the begining... then she went to straigth up BS.
1489 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Dana could come into this final tribal council, tell us all we fucking suck and to kill ourselves, and still win.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!