This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #8 — Earyl

1566 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Ashanti J./KingGeek
Chandler H./Chandelier
Chris B./Mybash_
Craig C./Singsongers
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
Ethan H./Ethan000
James R./J2999
Katherine P./Katherinee_
Kevin B./bblover567
Kyle W./RedsKanto
Ryan L./RL10
TJ M./TJ2807
Yves H./Lalisa

-

James and Ryan has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by January 12th at 5:30 pm EST **
1566 days 10 hours ago
J2999
J2
1566 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Hi
1566 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
Me
1566 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
mmk
1566 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
James - With a merge this big in numbers, how good does it feel knowing you are absolutely safe tonight with that immunity necklace?

Abel - In your first season you were the first person voted out at the merge, do you worry that fate could repeat itself again tonight?

Kyle - What type of player do you personally believe should be targetted at this first merge tribal council?

Ethan - With it being your and a few others first tribal councils, are you worried that those players could end up being the ones targetted tonight due to the lack of testing trust yet?
1565 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier
Hi
1565 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?
1565 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - In your first season you were the first person voted out at the merge, do you worry that fate could repeat itself again tonight?

Don’t remind me, Ian. It would suck and I’m a nutcase so I’m always worried.
1565 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
hi
1565 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?
1565 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

I feel that this vote is all over the place. The first merge vote is usually one of crazziest ones because everyone is dying to get in a marjority alliance and everyone kinda have their own plans so that mess things a lot tbh. Would lines be drawn after this? I think only time will tell.
1565 days 17 hours ago
Singsongers
Me!
1565 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Craig - If you had to post an IG edit of the current state of this tribal council, which one would it be?
1565 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - With it being your and a few others first tribal councils, are you worried that those players could end up being the ones targetted tonight due to the lack of testing trust yet?

Well you misspelled targeted Ian, but I'll give you a pass.

I'm feeling very Ellie Black tonight, if you catch my drift. :(
1565 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/Y3r5xb9vHKkBbvAU44/giphy.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!