This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | East Blue

Topic » Final Tribal Council | East..

1699 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Ashton, Nick, and Issy to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: East Blue

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Mich, Katherine, LaToya, John, Le, Raul, Yves, and Ashanti voted out at the last tribal council.

Ashton, Nick, and Issy, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

**SUBMIT VOTES BY 9/2 by 8:30 pm EST**

Reunion will be at 9/2 at 9 pm EST.

Good luck!
1699 days 7 hours ago
immaxyman
Hey jury, I know you probably don't want to read super long speeches so I'll keep it as short as possible.

I played this game to the best of my ability. I played my heart out. Socially, strategically, and most obviously physically. While one of my game's aspects shone through (physical), I don't think it should define me as a player. I don't think that there was a round (besides Final 4) where if I lost immunity, I thought I was going home. I won moreso to keep others from winning for a possible vote-out, but also just to guarantee that I live on another round, I was never AFRAID of not having immunity. Additionally, the other two essentially have no physical game. Before this finale neither even showed up to an individual immunity challenge, so it showed how much they cared about the game.

Socially, I tried bonding with everyone in this game, I really did. Since each round we only had like 24 hours it was hard to effectively communicate with everyone, but the relationships I tried to make were genuine. I felt bad voting people out but at the end of the day it's a game and I did what I thought would be best for me to get far. Everyone was afraid of the premade, but I knew that there were cracks where I would be able to squeeze my way in and make it further with them than being at the bottom of Kat/Mich/Romeo whom I had never talked to before the merge started.

Strategically, I attempted making moves in this game and I think I was a big player, especially in the pre-merge phase. During the first 3 Ryoko votes I think I ran the tribe in a general direction for the vote, I was able to flip Sameed for the first vote and gain majority, and overall I was able to get the target off of this premade since I knew it would be useful to me later on. The reason I kept the premade in is because there would ALWAYS be a target on a 4-person team rather than me later in the game. Being a big physical threat it's important to keep around people who are more threatening.

I'm open to answering any questions you may have! GL to you Ashton & Nick
1699 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
Nick, what is your breast size since you clearly dont have the balls to speak to me the entire game?
1698 days 23 hours ago
BluJay112
Hey guys, I am so thankful and excited that I made it to FINAL TRIBAL this game!

Between my finalists, I believe I have the most well-rounded game. Although it was lowkey at times, I hope my following points shed light.

1. I never relied on immunities to be safe. The only time I was ever immune post merge was when I was immune via an idol, and that was because Isaiah felt I was his only shot at final 2. Unlike Isaiah, I stayed safe the entire game without that necklace. Although I respect him winning, if he ever was vulnerable in this end game, he would’ve been sent packing; he says he was never worried, but he should’ve been. His target for much of the game was Chili, but chili kept being unimmune, and never left. It’s a Mike Holloway game, but is it a Mike Holloway winning game? Who knows.

2. I want to dispel the rumor that I made it here because of a premade. I knew 2 people who applied for this game, and one of them left prejury. Just because a lot of my friends joined (not just the premade you assume) does not mean I wanted them or needed them to. Throughout this game, I fostered relationships with the outside to make sure I was always protected.

In fact, whenever I WAS targeted, it was always “my” premade targeting me! Whether it be Chili or Isaiah throwing my name out, the people I apparently was carried to the end by were the people also trying to take me out? Quite fishy. No matter what people claim, I drove my ship here to final tribal by using social skills and pure likability. There is a reason many people considered me trustworthy and the most likable person of this “premade”.

3. My strategic game was subtle and often overlooked. Raul remarked to me right before he left how he didn’t realize I was the first person to say almost every vote post merge. Was I the only person considering it? Maybe not, but from Michele all the way to Ashanti, I began the ball roll for each player’s demise. My vote and input were also very influential. I was the main cause for why Michele, Katherine, John, and Leanna left when they did. Conversely, I was a major proponent as to why Chili stayed SAFE for many rounds. I held a lot of control over Isaiah and Raul’s votes, and when the game was dwindling in numbers, having outsiders such as Ashanti, Leanna, and John be potential swings to take a shot at Chili were easily attainable; however, I knew Chili leaving only benefitted Isaiah. As long as Chili existed, Chili and Isaiah would target one another. I was able to propel my game upward by holding control over 3 votes and preventing these votes from gaining the power to liberate from me.

To put it simple: I never needed the votes, they needed me. I always had options, Isaiah had no other.

Because my vote was always needed, I steered the ship. I believe this will become clear in retrospect when you decide your vote. If you don’t believe that, other than Raul’s rock draw, I voted correctly every round.

C: In conclusion, i believe my game may be the quietest of us three finalists, but the loudest on paper. I will admit, joining this game I was having a tough time in real life and just wasn’t committed. Once merge hit, however, I was invested. I told people I wanted to leave, but because I was both valuable to their game and also able to orchestrate vote flips, I never left. I may not have shown up to many immunities, but I had scheduling conflicts and also never needed them like Isaiah. I held social and strategic capital throughout this game, and I survived an disadvantageous rock draw outcome to make final three.

I am happy to answer any and all questions, but as of now, I am sleeping!
1698 days 23 hours ago
BluJay112
@Katherinee_ Well, I personally am an A cup, since all my weight is in my ass. In all seriousness, I just never messaged you because people told me you never wanted to work with me. It made you an easy target, simple as that.

I know your friends and know you’re a really chill person, so I bet we could’ve been allies. That wouldn’t have benefitted me though, so you had to leave.

I genuinely do apologize for never reaching out though, that’s something I should’ve done, whether I needed to or not.
1698 days 21 hours ago
MoooHades
Hi fellow jury members, I'm not going to sit here and say I played a perfect game because if I had I don't think any of this final 4 would have gone out of their way to actually take me to the end. Say what you want about my lack of a social game or physical game, I only did what I had to do, nothing more, nothing less.

I came into this game with friends, I'm not going to deny that at all, but I didn't talk to the majority of them passed the swap of the pre-merge phase. However, I think this says something about my game! I always knew the vote and if I didn't, a friend was going out. (JOHN YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THAT =[) I was never truly in danger as I always had someone in front of me telling me votes or making decisions that would, in the end, benefit myself and not them.

AKA, Issy. Issy always told me a vote, whether or not I ever decided to listen is a different story, I always knew the outcome. Issy can say I didn't care about this game to never show up to immunities, but I never felt the need to, I never felt the need to go out of my way to try and win an immunity when I was never a threat, to begin with. Issy can say that he played the best game, that's for you to decide, but in the end, he made really bad CRITICAL decisions in the game.

While I wasn't talking to Yves for the majority of the game, and if I was ever told to that the vote was him, I would have jumped for the opportunity up to a certain point. But Issy, he would go out of his way to lie, specifically to Yves/I and I guess think we wouldn't share notes?

While I wasn't really in contact with Yves until this moment, the worst decision someone ever had in this game, was Issy trying to convince Ashanti to take out Yves. I really have no idea why he would try that, because that was obviously never working during the week he wanted him out, but then he goes out of his way to lie to me about the vote for no reason and as soon as Yves/I compared, he tried to backtrack saying he was protecting me from being voted out. He tried to make a big move, but in the end, it backfired, so he went and won every immunity because he would have been voted out.

I, on the other hand, was never in danger, as I had people looking out for me, Issy during the early game, Yves in the later game. I was able to get here, without talking to the premade for basically the whole season, while still having people protect me in the premade. While people wanted me out in the premade, I had allies able to shoot it down while sitting pretty outside these chats. I even had people go to rocks, for me, for no reason. I had never spoken to Ashanti in this game before this point, but he decided to risk his own game for me and went to rocks for me and I am forever grateful!

While I didn't make the flashiest moves, I was able to secure myself into the end. I told Nick to vote out Yves instead of me, and it happened. I took out the biggest jury threat that wasn't Issy, Ashanti, even though I lied to him for no reason. (sorry about that dfsgfhgdsfg)

Say what you want about my lack of a social game or lack of a physical game. I was able to socially manoeuvre myself into a better spot while placing myself behind big threats and was still able to backstab the people I needed to get to the end! If you have any questions about my game, I am an open book and will really tell you anything about my game! GL Issy/Nick x
1698 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi all. To be honest each of you get my attention for a vote in your own way but here’s a question for each.

All of you - what’s your favorite smell?
Ashton - what move makes your game stand out from the other contestants?
Issy - what is the most important relationship you made this season and why?
Nick- what have you learned this season?
1698 days 15 hours ago
immaxyman
@John

My most important relationship from a game standpoint was Nick. Before this season in our last group game we played he got me out so this game it was refreshing to get to know him better and actually play with him. Personally, my most important relationship was Leanna. I had no idea who they were before the game started and since Day 1 we worked together very closely and I always told him whatever I was feeling about the game, he’s someone that I’d hope to remain friends with after the season.
1698 days 15 hours ago
BluJay112
@John

My favorite smell is hard to determine, because I have a really, really bad sense of smell in general; don’t know if it’s genetics or something happened, but it’s hard for me to catch onto smells. I enjoy ammonia, gasoline, chocolate, and vanilla scents, though.

Regarding what I have learned, rather than learned, I feel I was reaffirmed in an aspect of my character: it’s really hard for me to separate game and personal when I make moves! I can always separate game and personal when someone betrays me or makes a move, but when I’m in the driver’s seat, I struggle a lot with this insecurity. I tell myself it’ll be fine, or I can justify the cause and actions of my character, but I really cannot in reality, given I put too much heart into it.

There were times in this game where I knew I was wronged or had the right justifications for a move, but it still affected me. Some people say I’m too sensitive, and while I agree at times, I believe it runs deeper than that. I do not want to delve into my inner psyche really for this question, but to answer your question, yes I re-realized an aspect of my personality and heart.
1698 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
to all: what was your major flaw in the game and how did it affect it; do you believe you are still deserving to win because of it? if for some odd reason you believe you played a flawless game, expand on that.
1698 days 10 hours ago
Absol
Nick huffing gasoline is a concept
1698 days 10 hours ago
MoooHades
@ John <3

PROBABLY still freshly cut grass, I don't know why, but it smells so good over here! I also have like a high tolerance for all type of incense sticks, even fucking sandlewood I like now fesdgshgtfsdg.

I think my moves were lowkey and I didn't need huge moves to stand out, but the fact that I was able to get all the way to the end, with my name being thrown out quite a bit shows that I  was able to manoeuvre myself out of bad situations!
1698 days 10 hours ago
MoooHades
to all: what was your major flaw in the game and how did it affect it; do you believe you are still deserving to win because of it? if for some odd reason you believe you played a flawless game, expand on that.

Oh, by no means did I play a perfect game, my biggest flaw was the lack of social game I had, I literally spoke to no one until like F7? But I think if I had a bigger social game, I probably wouldn't have gotten this far. Also maybe lying for no reason to Nick/You was kinda messy but I was like sure fdgsjhfgdjfgh.
1698 days 10 hours ago
immaxyman
@Ashanti

The biggest flaw in my game was being so adamantly against Yves at the Final 8. I think before that I was playing a very low-key but great strategic game, but when it came to the Yves vote I think Yves was a very big player who had many connections in the game. I thought it'd be a great time to pull the plug on her but of course she had people wrapped around her finger as well, so it was difficult to make a move that early. After that, I believe people capitalized on Yves & I's relationship so that we would always take each other out before taking anyone else out (which doesn't make sense because I literally only voted Yves once before she got out so its not like I was so adamantly against her). Because of this, instead of the game going my way at the Final 8 it kind of got flipped and out of my control, which led to John & Leanna getting out, two people that I trusted and that I knew I could use to go against Yves.

To sum it up I'd just say my biggest flaw was trying to turn people who had good connections with Yves against her since just because it was the right time for MY game did not mean it was the right time for everyone else's, and that made people more aware of the aggressive type of game I was able to play.
1698 days 10 hours ago
immaxyman
I missed a part of John's question, my favorite smell is the inside of a new car.
1698 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Nick your answer is great but can you be more specific as to what your answer is referring to - specific instances

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!