This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #13

Topic » POV #13

1292 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
We have a winner!
1292 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Winning the Power of Veto is...
1292 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/yuaqS7U.gif

Nolan!
1292 days ago
mysterygame2
This is a very hard decision but at the end of the day I have to do what's best for my game.

I like all three people left in the game, but I don't think everyone here would likely take me to the F2.

With that being said, I have decided to use the POV on Patrick.

Because I have veto'd one of my nominations, I have to choose a renom, Admir, unfortunately you are the only option. Sorry. GL noms.

These VETO ceremony is adjourned.
1292 days ago
thewinner
Nolan has used the Power of Veto on PATRICK. Daniel and Admir are our final nominees.

Patrick, as you are now the only player casting a vote this round, you will do so publicly. Please do so in this thread by 8:00 PM EST.
1292 days ago
GrrrImABear
I just wanna say that this game has been through a lot of ups and downs.

Who would have thought that these two duos would have been the final four of this game? I certainly never did, nor did I expect to find myself in this position here. You two have been through this game together and have truly mastered most up until now. Admir with your unmatchable social game and Daniel with your comp prowess (winning comps 6 of the last 7 weeks or something).

I've made a lot of mistakes in this game. But after tonight, I'm done making mistakes. For James and Dino, I vote to evict you, Daniel.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!