This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #13

Topic » POV #13

1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in is open for the all-important Final 4 veto competition.
1284 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Heyo
1284 days 17 hours ago
Admir
Ola
1284 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
I will explain today's competition...
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Today's POV competition is called "Puzzle Madness".

The competition will consist of 3 puzzles - a sliding puzzle, a jigsaw puzzle, and a hidden message puzzle.

To start, I will be presenting TWO puzzles to everyone.
- Sliding Puzzle (5x5, no numbered tiles)
- Jigsaw Puzzle (84 pieces)

Once you complete both puzzles and submit valid screenshots of each puzzle via TENGAGED MAIL (please do this all in one mail), you will then receive a Hidden Message puzzle from me via mail. This is a puzzle that takes the form of a Word Search, with 13 words for you to find. After every word is found, the remaining letters will spell out a secret message. You will also be given the number of letters in each word of the secret message. The secret message will lead you towards to one specific Tengaged user's username. Once you have figured out the username, MAIL me the username.

The first player to submit the correct username wins the Power of Veto.

Your screenshot submissions for the first stage of the competition MUST include a Tengaged tab logged in to your account.

You cannot submit a username for the Hidden Message until you have completed the Sliding/Jigsaw stage of the competition, and you can only submit two usernames in total (read: you can't just do the first stage and then guess a million different usernames).

Any questions?
1284 days 17 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
@Patrick Use Imgur or printscreen or another image sharing website.
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
I'll give everyone a couple minutes to ask any questions you may have and then we'll get started.
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Is everyone ready to begin?
1284 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
r
1284 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
yes
1284 days 17 hours ago
mysterygame2
yes
1284 days 17 hours ago
Admir
r
1284 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Okay. In ONE minute I will post the links to the sliding puzzle and the jigsaw puzzle and then the comp is on.

Remember to submit via Tengaged mails, and to include both solved puzzle screenshots in one mail.

Good luck everyone.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!